GO!

Hello! Just introducing myself.

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Lana

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 8:19am PST 
Hi, my name is Amilcar.

I'm Argentinean. I live between NY and Buenos Aires because of my job (filmmaking).

I found this forum surfing the web. And I like it very much!

I lost my pet Lana a year on Feb 2012, she was a grey toy poodle.

I don't want to be disrespectful with the forum or any of the users here, so I have a question.

I have a project that involves pets, that will be on a known website of crowdfunding very soon. I started it when Lana got sick and I didn't really how to cope with the situation.

Before I say more about it, I want to know if it's OK to do so. This is not spam. I'm just trying to get to pet people like me, because that's what crowdfunding success is about. Getting to the right people.

Apologies in advance if I'm breaking any rules.

Best,

Amilcar.-
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 9:14am PST 
welcomeAmilcar,

Your best bet would be to get in touch with HQ,tell them what you would like to do, how it works, and see if you can get their approval for your project. Really, only they can inform you and approve or disapprove your project. We are sorry for the loss of your dog, we know that is a very difficult thing. Good Luck to you.
[notify]
Lana

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 6:30am PST 
Hi!... Thank you for your response. I'm sorry I delayed this answer so much, I was out of the country.

Could you please point me to HQ? I'm new here and I'm not sure how to get in touch.

Best,

A.-
[notify]