GO!

Doggie doodles.

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 12:58pm PST 
No need to apologize, you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart. We thank you!!
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 4:47pm PST 
Yup, I showed off your drawing on my facebook page! red face You did an awesome job, I love it! cloud 9 snoopy I think it's really generous of you to take some time out of your day to do this for us, thank you! hug

Oh, and I really like Onyx as Batman... or is it Batdog? That was brilliant! big grin
[notify]
Charlie

The world is my- food bowl!

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 6:45pm PST 
Thanks again guys, and it makes me really happy to know that you appreciate them.

I love to create art in my free time, and making pieces for other people gives me motivation. I work in a boarding/day-camp facility and get a lot of practice sketching when I'm in camp with the dogs, so this is a nice side-hobby for me.
[notify]

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 9:52pm PST 
Love your art! If you do ever get time I would love one of any one of my dogs you chose.
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 3:57am PST 
Can't wait to see mine! All the drawings so far have been so wonderful and I love the coloring.
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 8:19am PST 
These are all really fantastic, Charlie! way to go
[notify]
Charlie

The world is my- food bowl!

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 7:19pm PST 
I have a family emergency going on, and won't be able to work on drawings much for the next few days at least. I may end up doing some just to get my mind off things, but no guarantees.

Thank you for your patience.
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 7:31pm PST 
I'd love one! Take your time though, I am in no rush. cheer
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 7:38pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]