GO!

what other animals/pets do you have?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 12:30pm PST 
Hey all, a thread in B&T got me thinking, what OTHER pet/livestock animals do you live with and care for?

I'll start...

2 dogs- Bruno and Sampson
5 cats- Misty, Beatrice, Kitlet, Rhoda, Mama
Various poultry:
2 Guinea Fowl
2 Turkeys- one female Black Spanish, 1 male Bourbon Red
1 rooster (Black Australorp)
18 laying hens- Araucana, Barred Rock, Silver Wyandotte, Speckled Sussex, Red Sex-link, White Leghorn, Black Australorp, Buff Orpington, White Silkie

The chickens have a big yard fenced off for themselves with 6-foot fencing. We sell the eggs for $3.00/dozen to friends and neighbors.
[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 3:30pm PST 
None apart from Missy & Tyler but i'm really keen to have two Rats in the future at some point.

Living at home we had cats. Both died within 6 months of each other at 14 years and 7 years old and totally devastated our family so we all said we'd never have another cat at the time but maybe one day in the future i might, who knows.
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 3:33pm PST 
A white crossbreed rabbit called Leo I took off someone who was treating him really badly.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 8:13am PST 
Well, I'm allergic to cats so their out...frown But I do have a husband big grin does that count? laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 8:22am PST 
The dogs spend the day over at my brother's place while I'm at work, and my SIL has four cats. I sometimes end up feeding the whole menagerie, so I guess they sort of count.

Cinder, Furball, Tessa, and Alanna.
Tessa is the only one who comes in the living room and cuddles with the dogs.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 2:50pm PST 
I have fish (zebra danio, dal mollies, gold gourami) and some mixed goldfish. Also 9 apple snails and two orange rabbit snails.

Currently 3 tanks with plans for a pond. cloud 9
[notify]
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 3:06pm PST 
Turner laugh out loudapplause

5 Poodles: 2 Standard, 1 Miniature, 2 Toy. That's plenty for us. I'd love to have laying chickens...hubby not too kean on the idea.

Hubby has bad allergies to cats or I'd have one. His face swells up, eyes swell shut...can't breath...not good.
[notify]
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 5:06pm PST 
I have 2 rabbits, 2 hamsters, one cat, and one fish, but of course I can't just list their names, I HAVE to show them off!! laugh out loud red face

FooFoo
I have tons of photos of her being a "disapproving" rabbit, this is a rare photo of her appearing normal!

Lionel

Lady
This is horrible, I don't have any photos of Lady on this computer(I'm using my sisters computer since mine crashed-all my photos were on it), so I took one off of her Catster page.

I also don't have pictures of the fish(betta) or the hamsters(Recon-tri colored and Ghost-silver) frown
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 5:11pm PST 
In addition to the dogs who have profiles, we have two cats, Hobie and Zelda, who also have Catster profiles. Hubby lost his childhood two cats, Moocher and Smokey, the past year. We also have four chinchillas, Carolina 'Cane, Mexican Jumping Bean, Wahine, and Grommet; a Roborovski dwarf hamster, Quark; and various saltwater aquariums.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 8:16pm PST 
Well, Yoshi is my virtual dog. laugh out loud Since I cannot have a dog yet, Yosh will have to do for now. smile I also have a cat Jellybean, a tank and a pond full of fish and frogs, and a visitting canary. All those mostly belong to my parents. Once I'm gone for school I will be getting my own dog. smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4