GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1342 of 1342: Viewing entries 13411 to 13417)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1333  1334  1335  1336  1337  1338  1339  1340  1341  1342  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 9:52pm PST 
Lily....

I have been vine pruning all day... can hardly move... more of the same tomorrow... I sympathise.

I followed Pav for 35 years... I have most of his recordings.. and saw him perform once..... simply the best.

Sarah !!! Wonderful place !!! I would love to go there ! Super photos !

Yayyyyyyy Dunlop !! Welcome to your New Home !!!!!
[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 10:11pm PST 
The music is doing it's magic. I feel better. Flicka, you tell others to pace themselves and don't take your own advice. Look who's talking, heh? Take care, my friend.

Sarah, you make me want to do a trip to the UP. Grand Marais and Taquamanon Falls have been calling my name. I really want to go back to Sedona (AZ) to certain small falls on Oak Creek, but that won't happen. The negative ions around moving water are so healing, especially around Sedona. I made the hike to lower Michigan's only falls last year, but it was disappointing. I wish my friend would go with me, but he's a day tripper only and you really need two to see Taq from here. One to drive up and one to take a rowboat trip to the island and then drive back. Mackinaw City is a nice stop along the way.

BTW, in my first post, we went into the woods, not the words. Was that the meds typing? I rarely take any pain meds - now I know why.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 7:02am PST 
Lily... its the pot,kettle, black syndrome.

Going vining again... cant leave the fella stuck... not my nature. Hurt like heck but such is life.

Love negative ions of moving water.. they DO heal. I used to have a little neg ion maker by the bed. Hmmmmmm need to look into getting one here !
[notify]

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 11:39am PST 
hug wave Apparently I was drugged last night cuz I slept til 11am eek and I was OUT! Guess I needed it.

Dunlop - Glad you have clean water in your new house hug Hopefully your new neighbors will be good people.

You've inspired me Flicka. I need to finish my weeding project...but haven't been feeling up to it lately. Maybe I just needed to sleep for 12 hours. shrug

Lily - I love music and have something playing in the house most days. hug
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 11:45am PST 
Lily- I have been to Tahquamenon Falls once. Beautiful! I think Sanka may have been there too? We didn't have a lot of time there.

My goal this summer is to hike all of the canyons at Starved Rock. There are 18 and I've seen 5. The map only shows 16 though... so not sure about the last 2, hah! I'll have to recruit some company as I am not comfortable going alone into many of those canyons. There are some places where you are on a path that is only about 8 inches wide, the wall of the canyon is going up on your left and there's a 30 foot drop on the right. Plus, everything is sandy since it's all sandstone, and that does not make for secure footing!
[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 4:16pm PST 
The falls are beautiful during the day. The last time we were there it was hard to enjoy them after dark because the black flies were terrible. My husband wasn't going to sleep in any motor home - that's not camping (his words). I spent some time setting up a tent for him. Ha, he lasted 5 minutes before he was knocking on the door of the motor home.

I almost always have music on. Tibetian chanting for my exercise this morning and later Rod Stewart and Bryan Adams. A bit eclectic. I pay $51 dollars a month for cable and there are three or four day stretches when the TV isn't on, but don't even think of taking away my CD player. I haven't joined the 21st century with ipods and such. The next time my son rotates home he is putting up an antenna after I cancel the cable. The way his work is going, I may just have him phone my friend who works for me and tell him what he's intending to do. John is very handy, too.

Off to walk the dogs. If I walk slowly, we may get to see the sun set over the lake. Still ice on this end - the end closer to town is open.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 5:31pm PST 
Sonja !!! 12 hours sounds good.

Next row over is halfway on the vines...Each row is 1000 feet long... with 2 vines branching left and right every 8 feet for 4 feet ! This lower slope has 50 rows....the upper slope has about half the amount...

Sarah.... sounds wonderful !

Lily....sunset over the lake sounds good to me !

Edited by author Sat Apr 19, '14 5:45pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1342 of 1342: Viewing entries 13411 to 13417)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1333  1334  1335  1336  1337  1338  1339  1340  1341  1342