GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 922 of 1341: Viewing entries 9211 to 9220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  [Last 10 entry]  
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:23pm PST 
Bunny Flickawave

Already got my order from Dog.com. That was fast.dog walk I had also ordered some mixed bullsticks and those came today too.cheer I gave them all one and as soon as I turned my back Curly stole Todds skinny one and ate it down.
When I lived downstate I bought my food at a local mom and pop store. All the stores up here are expensive though with the 30# bag being around 50. So if nobody is coming up to bring me food from downstate and there is a good deal online I will order.

Curly was actually laying on his back in the crate last night. He is still shying at everything and mostly staying in his cage but he is getting more comfortable.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:46pm PST 
Bunny... if it would drop about 25 degrees it would be gorgeous.. as it is.. it yuk hot out there.!

Boys.... If I wasnt able to get the food as cheap in town I would order online too. .

Glad Curly is relaxing.. he needs to do that so be happy you arent having to duct tape him down !!!!

Ok.. off to sweat out the mowing....
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 1:26pm PST 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Yep- I am a solstice baby. My parents always like to joke about it being the longest day of the year for multiple reasons!

Gave the puppies their panacur this morning and this afternoon's poops are already looking better.

Had an adoption event outdoors today- it is hot and humid. I was supposed to be there from 10:15-1, but I ended up staying until 2:30! I wanted to look around and talk to the different vendors. Found out that my vet clinic (which I love) purchased a doggy day care facility that went out of business. Will have to look into them for boarding. Bought a bunch of raffle tickets, here's hoping I win!!
[notify]

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 1:50pm PST 
Sarah, you're lucky like me, you'll win something!!!
I, too, should be mowing, BUT it's 90 out there and heavy thunder clouds so I am hoping tomorrow will be better.
My camping kid spent the night so we did some packing this morning. We ALSO spent some MONEY!!! I haven't been camping for two years and needed a new rain tarp. Got one of those easy up ones, on sale, $70 . Also needed a "shower/bathroom" tent cuz this campground is a bit crowded and we have our own potty so got one of those, $50. My great zero gravity lounge is EIGHT years old and seen much better days so I ordered TWO for the price of one on Amazon, $60. Also needed fishing licenses for the kid AND me...$70!!! Now I have no money left over for food!!!
Fortunately I found all the lanterns, sleeping bags, air mattresses, etc AND plenty of batteries so I am good to go there.
I LOVE camping but I also LOVE being comfortable so my packing list is quite long!!!
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 3:24pm PST 
Oh my gosh, Sarah, I hear ya on the heat! You were out there at about the worst time too.

Storms went through in the morning, so I decided to get a quick hike in with Kato before the heat arrived in the afternoon (according to the weather channel). Also, anything above 80 is just about too hot for Sanka, so he stayed home. Apparently, the heat came much earlier than expected because the hike was miserable going back. In fact, Kato went over to a grain elevator we pass and stopped by all the cars hoping I'd start them up and turn on the AC. He's never done that before. I doused my face in water, and I don't think any of it evaporated since the air was so heavy. It's one of those days where it's too hot to even swim. Air temp not that bad, but the humidity bites.

Second round of rain came threw this afternoon, so it's cooled down a bit, and a nice breeze is blowing. I've had a lingering headache all day, so I spent the afternoon trying to sleep it off with the dogs. No luck on that, so I'm popping the pills right now.

Hoping everybody else is enjoying their weekend.wave
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 4:39pm PST 
Isabelle - you can look up your Chinese zodiac sign and it will typically say what you element is as well. I'm water...hubby is fire...together we make steam wink

We made $450.00 + today at out rummage sale. I'm beat! up with the chickens and out in the sun and wind all day. I'm probably dehydrated too.

Heading out for Mexican food...then back up to the ranch to feed animals...and then crash.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 6:39pm PST 
Evening All......

Four and a half hours mowing.. hurt like ....... but its done. Was 100F.. thank the gods for Chilly Towel and BIG straw hat.. and there was a stiff breeze !

Sarah... smiled about the longest day !

You ALWAYS win something.. you are the luckiest person I know !!

Glad the pups are doing better with the Panacur.

Toto.. least you have all the stuff now and are set for the next 5 years !! Sounds GREAT !

Sanka... get one of the Chilly Towels.. I would be dead without mine.

I did put a link up here before.. but here it is. This is THE cheapest place to get them. They are life savers.

Frogg Tog Chilly Pad Towel

The lingering headache sounds like heat exhaustion.. please take CARE. If it is.. you are stuck with it coming for life as I am now.

Sonja....steam..... LOL
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 9:04pm PST 
I won! I won! I won a LOT! A nice big dog bed, a 30lb bag of Earthborn Coastal Catch dog food, and 3 gift baskets! Two of the gift baskets came from my vet and had two coupons for a free vet visits, and coupons for free boarding at their new boarding facility! Going to use one of the coupons for the vet visit this week when I take Lizzie in. Two of the baskets were cat baskets, so my kitties have lots of fun new toys to play with. The dogs got some kong toys in one of the baskets. Did you know that vets can get a special Blue Kong?? Not so sure about what makes it special except it is blue. The package says it has barium in it... not sure what makes that so special...
Prizes!!!

Sanka- we never got our second wave of rain, although it was threatening all day.

Bit of a scare at church today- right at the beginning of communion, the deacon 9who is older) collapsed. I was looking down, so I didn't see what happened, I just heard things break and people gasping. Couldn't see what was going on and no one was saying what was going on, I thought he had a stroke or even passed away. Finally could see he was sitting up leaning against the altar. Someone had the sense to run and get the defibrillator and someone else called 911. The paramedics took him in the ambulance, but he was talking and answering questions. Hope he's okay.

At least four puppies are going home tomorrow!!! Possibly a fifth.

The vet's office gave me a bottle of liquid panacur for all the puppies. I asked them for extra bottles and syringes so I could send it home with the puppies. I spent time this evening splitting it up into the separate bottles, and I don't think they gave me enough meds... It doesn't look like there's enough left in the bottle. I'll call them tomorrow after I give everyone their morning dose... I also called today to get the result of mom's fecal (dropped it off Friday morning) and they couldn't find the results. I swear they seem so incompetent sometimes... I don't blame the vets, it's more the techs/receptionists that are the problem...
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 9:23pm PST 
We got rain this morning and that was it. Went over to family friend's place again for another pool party. This time there was ham, green beans, bean salad, tomato salad, corn on the cob, chocolate fudge cake, and this delicious bread that was like pretzel bread. The bread was my favorite. I could have eaten that all day and be happy laugh out loud Tomorrow we might be taking the boat out.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 9:38pm PST 
Sarah... you just amaze me... you ALWAYS win stuff !!

What a wonderful haul ! All the work you put in... you deserve it !

Hoping the pastor is ok.... forgive the humour.. but there wasnt a thunderbolt was there ?? !! (No disrespect intended.. but it jumped into my head and made me smile.. and I just HAD to type it !!).

Yayyyyyyyyyyy for the puppies.. and hoping the buggies die off soon. It is a hard thing to shift.

Nicky.. sounds a good day ! hope it is a good one tomorrow too !
[notify]
  (Page 922 of 1341: Viewing entries 9211 to 9220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  [Last 10 entry]