GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 840 of 1341: Viewing entries 8391 to 8400)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  843  844  845  [Last 10 entry]  
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 7:13pm PST 
POTP for Toto!hughughug

Thor those were the days when your neighbors would discipline you if you did something wrong and every neighbor on the way home.big laughbig laughbig laugh

I Googled Golden Gophers and got a sports team.shrug

Flicka yes I saw the Iris's. I think I like the pink best.
That poor little pup.frown

Safe traveling Turner!!!
Sorry about your computer. I can't get my last lap top to turn on. Mad I didn't get my pics off of it.

Sounds something like a sponge cake Toto.shrug
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 7:53pm PST 
Sorry Boys, when you mentioned not a whole lot happening up north except interviews with Batman, I should of just said that I was raised in Minnesota & went to the University of Minnesota (Golden Gophers) & nothing ever happened there,and if it did , it was 3 years after the fact...a batman interview would of been a upgrade at the college at the time I went there....laugh out loudlaugh out loud...sorry for the confusion...smile

Bunny ...I see ....thinkingthinking..in the future I will be more exact when I pull your tail..laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Flicka , I think Coot was just worn out today , we been at it for the last week or so, & Friday we sure did do some mowing & whacking in the sun... meditate
You know right before the UPS guy pulled up, Coot was out pulling up weeds & fixing the rocks at the little site we have in the yard with all the boys ashes are buried ...maybe he was having a moment of zen , when the shutters showed up & interrupted his thoughts..??...shrug....but I'm sure either Sunday or Monday , we will be at it...way to go

Hugs & Farts
Thor..wave
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 8:11pm PST 
Feel better soon toto!!

I don't think it's the fan belt, I've heard that before. That is almost like a rhythmic sound. Tis was worse. Metal scraping on metal. Only when I was moving, not in park or stopped like st a light. My dad thought it might have been a caliper getting stuck? He also thought maybe a stone could have hopped up in somewhere and made that sound. Right before it all started, I had kind of a rought start on a gravel patch, so who know.. I need to get my rotors checked anyhow, so it won't be a total waste to take it in. Plus they vacuum and wash the car!!! snoopy

Have fun on your trip turner!!
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 8:11pm PST 
Feel better soon toto!!

I don't think it's the fan belt, I've heard that before. That is almost like a rhythmic sound. Tis was worse. Metal scraping on metal. Only when I was moving, not in park or stopped like st a light. My dad thought it might have been a caliper getting stuck? He also thought maybe a stone could have hopped up in somewhere and made that sound. Right before it all started, I had kind of a rought start on a gravel patch, so who know.. I need to get my rotors checked anyhow, so it won't be a total waste to take it in. Plus they vacuum and wash the car!!! snoopy

Have fun on your trip turner!!
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 8:49pm PST 
wave.
Thanks for the Birthday wishes and gifts! party

Bella's doing good today. I put her medicine in Spam!! She ate it right up!! way to go I gave Roxy some too! Yummy stuff! laugh out loud

flowers. Thanks again!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 9:24pm PST 
Turner... your post wasnt there when I posted.

Hoping you had everything backed up.

Enjoy every minute of your trip..and WEAR GLOVES(and a helmet !!!) Skin grafts arent fun.

Toto... I not only answered you about the sponge .. I gave you a detailed recipe on page 838 !!!!!

Poorrrrrrrrrrrrrr Boy !!!! rest and get WELL soon and milk the sympathy !

Boys,,, its actually peach not pink in the real !! Also.. see back on page 838 re sponge !!!!!!

Thor... Coot and you needed a break.. and also.. those sad days do happen.. you just need to catch breath.. and the world turns again. I have to maintain both inside and outside here.. and there are days when it ceases to be "fun".

Sarah.. hoping the car is ok.

Roxy... glad Bella is doing well !!
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 3:03am PST 
Been busy as per norm. quite night at home now though. The B/F has Doctor Who going armed with a supply of tissues and Mongolian lamb from the take away down the road.

Took three out of four parents around the wedding venue and the Ag fair that was there today. Mum came out of it with a bag of fabric fat quarters and special allergen friendly wadding for quilts. When I get the print I bought framed, I'll post a picture.

Toto do heat packs help at all when a dog pulls a muscle?

Dunlop gets a bath once a month but he does walk through mud and paddocks and long grass. I went to the working dog ring today in hope of seeing 'China Doll" one of the border collies I love but she wasn't there.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 5:43am PST 
Oops, Flicka, I missed that WHOLE page!!!thinking
Toto seems a bit better but he definitely has a stiff neck or back. He sleeps with his head hanging down.
Hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday...weather is still perfect here!
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 7:24am PST 
Hope Toto perks up soon! hug

I know all to well about car troubles, Sarah. Good luck!

Ugh, Sanka. Why do people who rent other people's property think it's acceptable to cause so much damage and mess? Such a shame they've treated the house like that. But least it will be in better hands with you way to go

Oh yes, bread pudding is another classic. Haven't had that in years, Flicka!

Thanks Thor wave

Turner, enjoy your trip!

Another nice day here today. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! As it's a bank holiday weekend here i plan on having my mum & sister over tomorrow and cooking a nice dinner for us all. Not sure what to do yet though thinking
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 7:52am PST 
wave
Just popping in. It's a beautiful day and we are getting ready to head out on our first trip with the boat!cheercheercheer
[notify]
  (Page 840 of 1341: Viewing entries 8391 to 8400)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  843  844  845  [Last 10 entry]