GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 819 of 1340: Viewing entries 8181 to 8190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  814  815  816  817  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 8:17pm PST 
Sanka I didn't see your post earlier, that is HILARIOUS!! I was laughing out loud!!

I can count 6 heads and about 10 times as many spines!!! hahah!! the one that's all the way towards the back looks big, the one towards the diaphragm look smaller I suppose that's all angles though... I hope they aren't big enough to cause a problem! I'm on edge now, every time Fresca gets up (or doesn't get up), or sighs, or shifts, I think OMG It's GO TIME!! haha!!!!! eeeeeeee!!! SHe is not allowed to have any babies yet, because I don't have any newspapers!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 9:17pm PST 
Wil the "dad" be in the Delivery Room holding her paw... or pacing outside ?

Sorry..... couldnt resist !

North West of us is getting pounded tonight. Weather alarm has been screaming every 5 mins... "70mph winds and ping pong sized hail".

It moved up a bit as we were due for it.... and is why I half killed myself today trying to get everything straight outside !

We are now due a temp drop and gusting winds morro... We got lucky. The next round is slated for a temp hike to Tornado weather temps and T Storms for Thurs/Fri..
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 9:38pm PST 
Geez I can't leave you guys alone for a day! laugh out loud. Storms, poppin preggo momma dog, deer visitors and neurotic moms on walks laugh out loud. Missing my pups tonight they come back on Wed. Even mom said the house is too quiet without them thinking. Mom and dad left this morning. I took the HD for a ride 48 degrees and winds shock. Gotta find my leathers thinking. Sarah breathe! relieved. Sanka poor guy finally found the love of his life and gets banned wink. Sonja shock. Do not send the snow this way! confused. Jewel yup you got a live one! Remember I thought Grunt was broke because he was so calm? Well good news, Jem isn't broke! cheer girlie has the puppy energy. Don't worry you've got a year left before she thinks about calming any laugh out loud.
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 6:33am PST 
OMG, those puppies! Hopefully she'll be able to hold out until you're ready. Never dealt with a preggy dog, so I can't share much, but I do know she's in good hands!

Toto, sad to hear about Ajax, but at least he went in his cozy home. Fourteen is a good ole age.

Turner, everybody was out on their motorcycles yesterday. Kato had quite a field day "chasing" them. He's behind a fence thankfully. Don't know why he loves them so much. I could never ride one though. I tried a scooter and felt like I was going 100 mph when it was really only 20.laugh out loud
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 7:07am PST 
Puppies! cloud 9

Sorry to hear about Ajax frown

Yeah Sanka, i said to my mum that we won't be going there together again laugh out loud Poor Sanka. He reminds me of Ty when he goes on a hunger strike when the JRT is in heat around here. Maybe the Golden was in heat without the owner realizing?

Thanks for the compliments on my pic everyone. I think Ty looks so loving there.

Love the Deer, Bunny!

I'm surprised your boys held out that long before taking a dip in the "pond", Flicka wink

I think i saw a few pages back that you said your Bluebells were coming up? You'll have to get some pics and show me them...maybe on your new camera? wink No sign of any around here yet but with the long winter we had i suspect they'll be lster this year.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 8:39am PST 
wave

Sanka - laugh out loud Poor boy's in luv!

Sarah - I count 8! way to go

What are you guys always talking about horns and sirens about weather? A siren goes off when there's bad weather? We don't have that here, that would annoy the snot out of me.

Toto - How are the goldies holding up? Do you have any pictures of your pond? I was going to do a pond in my yard but it got put off and the goldfish winter tank somehow got filled with angelfish and rainbow fish. shrug RIP Ajax. rainbow

Jewel wanted something this morning so she was staring at me, she uses mind control to get what she wants. But it back-fired because I decided she needed her face shaved right NOW! laugh out loud Going to do her sanitary and feet this week as well then cut her down this weekend, just need to decide on what cut. thinking

I've been doing more "mental" work with Jem, I know everyone told me not to do a bunch with her and to just let her be a puppy but it's the only thing that tires her out!! I've been teaching her sit, down, stand, watch me, shake a paw and just luring her into a finish and heeling with me with treats. I've also started carrying her downtown for walks so she can see cars & people.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 9:10am PST 
Howdy crew! wave RIP Ajax little angelrainbowcry How's Fresca doing today? Bet she's ready to get dem pups out! way to go Sanka, the new HD's have a 6th gear for crusing, used it looked at the speedo and I was doing 72! shock Had to slow down and chill! Gotta break in the motor right smile Ty, such a beautiful face he has! cloud 9 Flicka, I can't wait until we can go swimming in the creek. I had a pool in FL, wish I had it here! Now that I know I have 2 swimmers! laugh out loud I'm sure the boys had a blast! Well deserved! snoopy Jewel doing the Jedi Mind Melt! big laughlaugh out loud I think it's awesome that you started training right away! way to go As soon as a dog comes to this house there are rules. They can have their playtime, but you can work training into that as well! way to go Gonna ride the HD in to work tonight. Hubby will ride it home as he will be leaving as I'm walking in. That way I don't have to ride it home at night. Saw 5 deer along the road just waiting to jump out and freak me out last night. Not ready for cardio therapy on the bike yet! Got a call from my dad this morning. They stopped at a McDonalds on the way home yesterday and my mom tripped and fell! shock Nothing broken (that we know of). Mom is at the dr's as I type just to make sure she's alright. Uggh! this house is too quiet! Cannot wait to get Grunt and Darcy tomorrow! Today is Grunt's birthday partyparty My boy is 2 years old already! cloud 9 I'm so glad he chose us! Gotta go make some lunch - I made awesome pulled pork (again). Just can't get enough of that stuff!
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 12:28pm PST 
party Happy Birthday, Grunt! party He's not with you for his b-day? shock hug

Missy and her prizes she won from winning her region in the photo competition last week way to go

Was 65F here today and perfect! cloud 9
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 1:22pm PST 
It will always and ever be HOME... and I MISS it desperately and I know its far from perfect.... but it IS my HOME.

Happy St.George's Day !

Dad always wore the Red Rose of England this day.

Turner... I had a gorgeous Belstaff heat suit.. lovedddd it !Glad the Kids will be home soon. Hugs for your Mum so sorry she fell. I used to hate suicidal animals when I was on the bike !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRUNT !

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Sanka... bike riding is an addiction... I am a recovering bikerholic

TY.... Re the pond... I think it was simply that is "doesnt belong there... its never been there!!!" syndrome

Your pic of Ty needs a nice frame. And Missy looks GREAT !

I remember you doing this for me once.. so here you go.(the old camera.. ) We had a heavy mist this morn with the big temp drop... they looked beautiful..

Bluebells on St Georges Day 23-4-2013

Bluebells 2 on St Georges Day 23-4-2013

Jewel... TORNADO sirens.... Weather Alerts from NOAA... Would you be annoyed if it was saving your hide ?.. or you were dealing with Base Ball sized hail as they were north of us last night ? Would you be annoyed if a tornado siren saved your life? A weather radio isnt optional here.. its life saving.

We are nowhere near the sirens as we are rural.. but the weather radio is totally essencial.The noise is better than dying because you didnt know what was coming. Cloud to ground lighning here is some of the worst in the USA. I love T Storms.. but even I wont be outside here when there is Lightning about.

Short and sweet stuff like you are doing with Jem is great.. its when people do the too long and too much they burn the dogs out.. you are just giving her some manners... which is good.

Lucas has the Vulcan mind meld too.

Edited by author Tue Apr 23, '13 1:23pm PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 3:39pm PST 
Does the siren just go off for a couple minutes to warn you it's coming or does it go on the whole time there's a storm? Because that would annoy me. shrug The church behind me plays music everyday for like 10 minutes twice a day and that annoys me.

So what do you guys do when your dog stares at you? I have to start listing things and when I get to what it is she wants she reacts. She never wants to smoochie me for some reason no matter how many times I ask, she usually wants supper or outside or to go to bed. laugh out loud Sometimes if I've been on the phone she wants to go visiting! She thinks people are phoning to have her over I guess. shrug

Jem always wants more training (or just more treats) so I think I'm not burning her out. It's nice to see her hold still for a moment. Yesterday she stopped jumping on me while I was getting the treat bag and sat. Usually she jumps all over me until I push her off over and over so I think it's starting to settle in that sitting not jumping gets treats.

Good news my friend/trainer is looking at a fall breeding of Portie puppies! The Sire is 20" and the Dam 19" so her puppy should be small enough for Jem to play with this winter. cheer

Edited by author Tue Apr 23, '13 3:40pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 819 of 1340: Viewing entries 8181 to 8190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  814  815  816  817  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  [Last 10 entry]