GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 730 of 1342: Viewing entries 7291 to 7300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  734  735  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 4:32pm PST 
The point of Daylight savings is this...

Not everyone lives at mid to low latitudes.. where I was in the UK was 53 degrees... you are alot lower.. and I am only at 35 degrees now. Many live alot higher. as in Europe.....

It is very important to folk at higher.. and much lower latitudes.

I, in winter I got up in the dark.., went to work in the dark.. came home in the dark... and yes.. I had light in the sky at 11pm in the summer and I miss that too. So.. it may not make a difference to you.. but it does to millions of others. They have tried before to stop it.. and the overwhelming answer always has been NO.

McAleisters here does a nice Reuben !
[notify]
Jethro

Design jewelry,- not dogs!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 5:37pm PST 
Dang, I got a letter from my dermatologist today and one of my biopsies came back with squamous cell tumor so now I have to go get the tip of my nose chopped out some more. Sounds like fun!
I've had those biopsies before...once, one was a basal cell tumor but his margins were good and they dont worry as much about those, all the rest were fine. Of course it's the one right on my nose!!!
Jethro went for his first car ride and store visit today. He was perfect and is the most social dog I have EVER raised!! He relates it all in his diary.
Sooo jealous about Crufts!!! I wanna go, too.confused
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 6:10pm PST 
I am sorry you have to go for more digging frown... Hoping they can sort this out fast and easily !

WOW what a day Jethro had !
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 6:17pm PST 
hug Toto, hope all goes wellhug

hugand positive thoughts for Onyx's fiance's father

welcomeback, Buddy! So happy to see you againhappy dancecheersnoopy Don't worry, if I can figure it out , anyone canlaugh out loud

cheer for no surgery, Turner

Nicky, is this the image Conga Rats gives you ? hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Dunlop, sorry you weren't feeling wellhug

M and K, I think Rusty answered your car question to melaugh out loud

Flicka, glad you got everything done that you wanted to get donehug

Jewel, hope you had/are having fun at dog showsmile

Tyler, glad you had fun at Cruftssmile

Sanka! eek

*waves to Thor, Sarah and Sonja*

Had a busy day today. Hubby's niece came for a 2 hour visit, then we stopped in at SPCA open house. There seemed to be an awesome turnout . I bought baked goods, a towel, a bracelet , and a petfinder bumper sticker big grin I ran into Bunny and Princesse's OB trainer there and he was really happy I was going to help with the shelter dog training. Then we went to hubby's hometown 45 minutes away to visit his family and show off the new carsmile

Edited by author Sat Mar 9, '13 6:23pm PST

[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 7:06pm PST 
Evening all wave. Made it home safe and sound. Put on my coat. Walked in the house went to hang my keys and realized they were the keys to my moms car laugh out loudshock Buddy wave. Welcome back how are you doing? flowers. Sanka poor Kato. Glad it wasn't serious. Toto big hug hope all goes well. Yea for Jethro way to go there was a Frenchie at Grunts CGC. He almost failed because he wanted to greet and play with her. naughty Ty glad you had a good time. Flicka cheer any moisture is good! M&K it never ends when it comes to houses. Yet I would never want a new house puppy. Sarah good luck with the new foster. He's in wonderful hands!! Thor enjoy the warmth. Got home and its 29 degrees!! naughty Rusty feel better poor baby hug. I didn't know about the AKC American Dog registry. Gotta come up with a name for Grunt. His adoptive name was Army we got him from Joyful Rescues. Any suggestions? Everything will be considered.wavebig hugmeditatedancingto anyone I missed! Have a great night all. flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 7:39pm PST 
Bunny... glad you had a busy but good day !

Turner... glad you are home safe. How you going to get the keys back ?? !
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 8:18pm PST 
Hey all.wave

I feel so bad. Today is Sanka's unofficial birthday!party I totally forgot until I woke up this morning. Didn't get him anything. I love having an excuse to buy silly stuff for the dogs. We made do with a morning romp in the leftover snow.

Can't believe I'm a "parent" to a teenager. Thirteen and still pulling me around on hikes.

I'm with Flicka on Daylight Saving Time. Pain in the butt at first, but when I would get home from work and it be dark or at least getting dark, it was incredibly depressing. Work all day and then get home and be stuck inside because it's too dark to do anything.

Glad you had fun at the dog show Ty! I don't really see myself ever going to one. For starters, I love my mutts, but I also know I'd leave places like that with a bunch of dog stuff I don't need.laugh out loud But, it's always neat to meet breeds you don't normally see.

Congrats on the temperament test Onyx! A lot of people take those for granted. I know Kato wouldn't pass. hug's to your bf's father.

Good luck with the new foster dog Sarah.way to go As for the ears, I remembered about the corn flour/white flour AFTER I did everything. Facepalmed myself because that would have helped a lot. Do prick eared dogs ever have this problem? Maybe that'll be a requirement for my next dog. I'm so tired of all these bloody ears!laugh out loud

I did go and buy a first aid kit today, so I'm equipped for any future injuries. I glanced in the men's section, but didn't see the stuff you recommended. I was only at Target, so I don't know if I just missed it or if they didn't have it.

M&K, although I don't have a house of my own yet, I have done several household projects. I sympathize. Things always take more time, money, blood, sweat and curse words than you expected.

I've been really tired all day today, so I'm going to pack it in early hoping to get ahead of the time change. The dogs are going to be a bit thrown off for a while though. I think they suffer more than us lol.

Oops, forgot about Toto! Hope the extra scrapings are negative. Both of my grandparents had similar things done. One was negative, and the other showed "trace" amounts of melanoma. Doc said it was nothing serious, but had it removed and biopsied just to be safe. Biopsy said the same vague thing, but grandma is doing just fine.

Edited by author Sat Mar 9, '13 8:22pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 9:35pm PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANKA !

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 9:02am PST 
partyparty Happy birthday Sanka hugflowers

I'm glad daylight savings works for someone. We have basically 3 months of going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark due to the time change. When it gets dark at 4:30pm it really sucks and like you said very depressing.

I watched "The Ugly Truth" last night. Pretty cute. I like men who are ruggedly handsome vs pretty boy handsome...if that makes sense. wink
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 10:22am PST 
Afternoon crew! wave Onyx conga rats on the temperment test! partyparty Hope the bf's father is doing well wishes I don't know about temperment testing. I think if a crazy person came at me I would want Grunt to react. Otherwise I would have to go full ninja on his butt! Just sayin..thinkinglaugh out loud Flicka, I'm going to send the keys back priority mail. Mom called this morning said I better mail them I won't be back for a month to pick her up to bring here. So she'll need them, something about dad having man cooties on his keys laugh out loud Pups have been properly walked, played and bathed! way to go Got their stuff ready for the kennel. They're going this week, since hubby has surgery on Tuesday, it worked out pretty good! It's Monday, only working 2 days this week cheer ahh I could get used to this! NOT! I would bug out! Have a great night all! Flicka, thanks for the ribbon for Grunts page, it worked first time for me! I think I'm getting better! relieved Have a great day all! flowers
[notify]
  (Page 730 of 1342: Viewing entries 7291 to 7300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  734  735  [Last 10 entry]