GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 676 of 1347: Viewing entries 6751 to 6760)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  671  672  673  674  675  676  677  678  679  680  681  [Last 10 entry]  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:47am PST 
wave

Oh Roxy, I feel so bad for your son!! I'm sure the fish were relaxing for him. I bet that guy didn't even tell you have to cycle the tank before putting fish in it! Cycling is where you build up good bacteria in the tank, it can take 3 weeks or more before you can add fish. If you know someone with a healthy fish tank they can give you some of their dirty filter media to put in your filter to jump start the cycle and make it safe for fish sooner. After that I really recommend a bigger tank, filter, heater and golden barbs. Your son will like those, great colour and very active! Plus they like to eat veggies to they're lots of fun.

Happy Be-lated Birthday Flicka!! snoopyhappy dancesnoopy

Busy busy weekend here. Adoption event on Saturday. I already had gotten an application on River late Friday night but I took him anyways in case it falls through. Again lots of interest in Chloe but no applications yet!! Argh! And Ryder got returned because he was CRYING IN HIS CRATE after less than a week with them!! Then we found out they had lied on their application and they've adopted and returned dogs before, so mad!!

On the other hand Jettsen's new mom brought him to the event for a visit. My handsome boy!! I did okay for the first few minutes but then got all emotional and then she was going to cry too and I told her to just take him so he didn't get upset with both of us crying like a couple of ninnies. His hair is growing in so nicely!! Has it only been two weeks since he left me??

Then on Sunday it was project SNOW REMOVAL!! It was four people, two shovels, a roof rake, two snow blowers and freaking CAT loader in my yard!! I think my front lawn is ruined but there's no snow. shock Okay there's two big snow piles in the front and two areas of snow in the back but there's no snow touching the house or within four feet of the house. way to go

Edited by author Mon Feb 11, '13 7:48am PST

[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 11:21am PST 
Howdy Snow Bunnies & roof climbers.....wave

Weather wise we have rain,fog,damp & chilly ..everything but sun or snow...smile

Roxy I think you should get the boy some sharks & alligators that will get him ready for life later when dealing with the public....laugh out loudlaugh out loud Oh Yea & a skunk incase he ever has to deal with a lawyer...big laughbig laugh

Zelda_You_Go_Girl...big laughbig laugh

Always wipe down that soda can....way to go
Soda_cans

Getting ready to go out & spend some money & Coot buying lunch....happy dancehappy dance

Hugs & Farts
Sleepy Head Thor....wave

Lola_Kinks_1234
Kinks_Lola....dog

Before shopping & lunch read...thinking

Weird but true

They were drunk, high and speeding away from a crime scene — but a new lawsuit says it’s the tree’s fault they crashed.
The family of a woman who died in a fiery wreck is suing homeowners in a Tampa-area neighborhood where she and a fellow suspect hit a tree during a high-speed chase and died.
The suit says the wreck is the homeowners’ fault for failing to put up a warning sign near the tree...big laughbig laugh
An ambulance company in Washington, DC, is adding insult to injury.
The district’s Fire and Emergency Medical Service Department is being criticized after it showed up 30 minutes late to a scene where a 71-year-old man died and then sent a bill for $780 to his family.
“I’m disturbed that we even received this bill,” the man’s son, Durand Ford Jr., said. ...eek
The world’s top streaker is retiring.
Mark Roberts, who has gained fame over the past 20 years by running onto the field naked at events from the Super Bowl to the British Open, is calling it quits after realizing his kids’ friends are laughing at him and his aging physique.
“I’m nearly 49 now, and my children have begged me to stop,” Roberts said...applauseapplause
** Do us all a favor buddy **
This bank error is definitely not in her favor.
A British woman discovered that she lost more than $40,000 in pay over two years because she typed in the wrong number as she made a bank transfer and the money went to the wrong account.
Her salary went to someone else — who doesn’t even have to return it to her...eek
The evil twin really did do it.
Police in Marseille, France, have arrested 24-year-old twin brothers after one of them was matched by DNA to a series of rapes.
But cops can’t figure out which one did it — because normal genetic tests can’t differentiate between twins...thinkingthinking
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 3:03pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

Thankyou Jewel !

Ryder had a lucky escape.... better away from the people than with them. Is there a way your rescue can pass that info to others re those people ?

Hugssssss for Jettsen.. but at least you KNOW for SURE now he is so loved and wanted... One back for the 'good guys" !

Take CARE in the snow.. looks as if we are still in with a big chance.. but nothing like you in the Great White North !

Thor... skunk... lawyer.. still laughing... and I got smacked 'elsewhere' on this site for a similar comment.. bad me !!! Smirk !!

The evil twins.. threaten to castrate both.. I BET one of them will come up with something that is the truth REAL fast !!!!
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:32pm PST 
I think it was Natasha talking about the merle GSD?? Beaucerons can come in merle. Maybe that was what you saw?

I am watching Westminster and doing work... boo work!!

I put my recycling out last night. woke up this morning to some pretty high winds. Pulling out of the driveway and I notice my bins AND all of the recycling are scattered amongst the neighborhood... Had to be late to work because I had to fetch my bins from a block away!

Then I get to work and I see a note "Lisa March 5th (Tuesday)". I could not figure out for the LIFE of me who Lisa was or what was going to happen on March 5th (Tuesday). I posted it on fb and someone else knew and reminded me! relieved

Oh... Code Browns.... I work in a kindergarten building and we have "Code Browns" all the time.... We also have "Code Ralph", and "Code Yellow"!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:40pm PST 
Omg code Ralph laugh out loud. That's great!! Thor. big laugh Imagine a shark in ND thinking. Skunks and weasels. laugh out loud. I'm recording Westminster can't wait to get home. Tomorrow are my fav classes cheer Flicka your turn to make snow angels way to go high winds tonight. Guess Darcy won't get much sleep thinking. Headin home. flowers
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:44pm PST 
wave

Only got 3 inches of snow here and wind. Not so bad. hamster dance

Thor, my son would love sharks and alligators!! laugh out loud

Flicka! Happy Birthday! Glad you had a nice day! snoopy

Jewel, I don't know anyone who has a fish tank. Wonder if the fish store would give me any filter water stuff? See you really should have come and met my brother! You would have made a Wonderful addition to my family!! big grinbig laugh He's still single! Just broke up with a girlfriend that I didn't like!! big laugh She didn't like farm life, snow/and cold.shrug

Well fluffy Thor found himself another treasure! He came in the house carrying a deer rack! It was a five by five! laugh out loud. My son let him in and Thor came carrying his rack into the living room! I just started laughing! That dog followed my oldest son into the machine shed and left with this deer rack! Thor just can't help himself! laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 8:47pm PST 
Sarah...

I have our bin held down with heavy duty bungees wrapped around a very large pine tree !! recycle... We have to take ours into town once a week so i have a clip top bin inside for that.

Turner... I have never made one.. but promise as long as we get an inch...I will !! Give darcey 2 x 3mg Melatonin. It helps many furs...

Roxy... Thankyou !

KleptoThor !!!!!!!!!!!

I an hoping to see CRUFTS live streamed through Youtube... only drawback is my sometimes slow as molasses in January connection !!
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 9:26pm PST 
Hi all! 新年快樂!(Xīn nián kuài lè! -- Happy New Year!) wave wave

Bunny - cute photos of the rabbits. smile

Dunlop -- The dog I saw was alone, but had a collar on and was well cared for so he belonged to somebody. We were walking through a neighborhood of row houses, many of which had their gates open so he probably lived in one of them. It's quite common for people to just open the door or gate and let their dogs run loose for their exercise.

Flicka - Happy belated birthday! party

Sarah -- I did not know Beaucerons came in merle!! shock I thought they only came in black and tan. I learned something new today! cheer I googled them (I guess they're called Harlequin) and saw so many that looked like the dog I saw! So, it might've been a pure Beauceron! shock

Well, we're off to go visit some friends, talk to you all later! wave
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 3:50am PST 
I just read the saddest/sweetest thing on my FB . Our shelter had 2 shelter cats. They were deemed unadoptable due to health/temperment issues and lived free range at the shelter where staff and visitors loved them. They become inseperable best friends. They were 18 and 19 years old and died together, peacefully in their sleep last night. RIP Frankie and Nyla, together foreverlittle angellittle angel
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:50am PST 
I REALLY miss seeing Crufts televised. If you find a link, let us know!

Bunny, that is a sweet story ^_^
[notify]
  (Page 676 of 1347: Viewing entries 6751 to 6760)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  671  672  673  674  675  676  677  678  679  680  681  [Last 10 entry]