GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 624 of 1346: Viewing entries 6231 to 6240)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  [Last 10 entry]  
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 10:31pm PST 
May I never have to replace a needle in this sewing machine again. I broke a needle and had to take the presser foot off the machine to get my fabric with the snapped needle in it, out of the machine. Everything is going back in the box again till a day when I have the patience to deal with it again. Or when next door isn't cutting tree's down with a chain saw.

Engagement party cake = sorted
Decorations = sorted
Food = organized the majority of it

Made Mum happy by offering to take her fabric shopping at the new store I found

party
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 8:12am PST 
wave

Transport went great on Friday! Silver was a sweet girl, beautiful husky with one blue eye and one brown. Drove all the way to the city, dropped her off, bought some chews and drove home.

Drove back in on Saturday with Chloe & Jettsen for the adoption event. Lots of interest in Chloe, people said her pictures don't do her justice. Which they don't, without flash she looks black and with flash she's washed out you need to see her in person to see how pretty she is! Hoping to get an application on her this week. A couple people were interested in Jettsen but I'm trying not to get too excited as he needs a special home where as Chloe can go pretty much anywhere and be happy.

I hear what you guys are saying about another foster, trying to control myself! hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 12:20pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

Turner.. tell the frog "GO HIBERNATE!!". In 2011 I had a Violet blooming in November.... not this year though... but its still a crazy winter..

Dunlop.. I understand... had to mend a windchime this morning... got REALLY close to explosion point ! Glad you have everything sorted !

Jewel.. so pleased it went GREAT ! Hope the right people appied for the right dogs... Black is hard to work with..With Cleo I didnt have a good camera at the time... Lucas was a blob till I tried different times of day with light... I can get a reasonable photo now. Just experiment.

Edited by author Mon Jan 14, '13 12:21pm PST

[notify]

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:40pm PST 
Ugh, i had a terrible nights sleep last night. Had really bad belly ache and have felt off all day. Didn't eat all day until nearly 7pm and now i have i kinda feel stuffy and bloated again.

It sucks. Doctor said i might have a touch of IBS or something, but kinda like you Dunlop, i need to get fresher food in me i think. Veggies, proper cooked meals. I eat far to much processed foods really. My resolution for this year is to eat a healthier, better prepared diet!

It snowed last night and most of today too! Not much really but i think we're forecast some more over night/tomorrow. The dogs wanted to go crazy in it but i felt to ill to walk them far so they only got a 20 min walk through it today. Hopefully i can take them further tomorrow.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 3:42pm PST 
Hope you feel better Ty..

Try fruit and plain live yoghurt for breakfast (works for me... I hate it when I dont do that).. or some time in the day... and yes.. kill off the processed !.

The 5 portions fruit/veg a day is great...Granary bread too. But you have to make it a habit.. not just when you remember !

Saw you had snow.. Stay warm and safe.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 5:26pm PST 
It got down to -14 last night. Hubby's car would not start today...we think the battery's are shot. It's snowing again...but that means it warmed up laugh out loud

Last night, Jasper went out to potty...when he finished...he came running in the house like his tail was on fire laugh out loud big laugh And he's the wool'n beast in the pack...love's to be out on the porch and be the ever vigilant watch dog.

My headache finally went away...but now my hands (deep in my joints) are killing me! Not just in my fingers...in my knuckles on the palm. Grrr.

Made ninjabread today from a kit a friend gave me. Cookie cutters in the shape of martial arts poses laugh out loud They're not too bad...but the icing that came with it is disgusting...but I'm not a fan of most icings or frostings (shudder)

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm. hug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:46pm PST 
Evening allwave. It was sunny today so we were outside right up until it was time to get ready for work cheer my dad called he asked if I was coming to their house anytime soon. I told him Mot for 6 weeks because of Grunts class. I think my dad is up to something. He never asks when we're visiting thinking. Mom and dad are going to house sit in may. I still don't understand why. The dog will be in the kennel and we'll be in Myrtle Beach thinking. I seriously think dad is going to get us goats. shock. He hates the playground and doesn't like he dogs. I dunno shrug No frogs tonight it's 27 degrees and dropping. Jewel good luck. Hope the right families come along for both Jetsen and Chloe. We'll try to check in later way to go
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 9:29pm PST 
Evening All.......

Sonja.... try some of this....

Glucosamine, MSM & Arnica Liposome Lotion

Its not expensive... any good health stuff shop. NOW is a brand I trust too. I use this tuff... it isnt a cureall... but it helps.

Also try this

Arnica- Arnicare Gel

Again... any good pharmacy or health stuff place.

Try and stay warm.... that is awfully cold !

Turner.. if they are pygmy goats.. send them to me... or gift them back to your Dad !!
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:20am PST 
wave Good Morning!

Warmer temps here. It's supposed to be 32 above here today!! With light snow of course! laugh out loud

Turner, a Frog! That's crazy! That frog must be confused! Bet he has cold feet! laugh out loud. I told my son and he said that frogs don't like snow Mom! Funny later that afternoon he came in from outside and told me we sure didn't have any Frogs out there! laugh out loud
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 10:36am PST 
Hello All-wavewavewavewavehughughughug

Roxy- Hope your hand is feeling better.hug
Sarah-cheercheercheer Congrats. Good Job.
Turner- Glad Grunts class went well.meditate Stay safe at work and prepare for the cold weather on it's way.
Flika-hugflowers Hoping all is well with you. Wishing they could find something to help your pain. Hope the cold spell you have been having is not making it too unmanageable.
Jethro- You are cuter by the day,little one.

Bunny,Natasha,Tyler,Jewel,Dunlop,and others.wavehug and hoping all is well with you.

Things here are going okay. Mom is still stable. I seem to be adjusting to the new meds a bit more but still not enough to do as much as I would like. My daughter and sister call daily to check on me and Dear One calls twice daily from work but he has done that forever. I was headache free until Sunday but have had one daily since but this is the one headache no medication has ever been able to defeat. A few more days then things will go back to just having meds to adjust to. Thankfully there seem to be far fewer side effects this time and they seem much less severe so the choosing to eliminate as many meds as possible and minimize dosages on the rest seems to have been a good one. Take Care All and Have a good daybig hug
[notify]
  (Page 624 of 1346: Viewing entries 6231 to 6240)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  [Last 10 entry]