GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 593 of 1343: Viewing entries 5921 to 5930)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 1:33pm PST 
Its a %^&*( when you cant do the other stuff.. but yes.. I have heard Tums recommended. Also.. if you can.. milk and cheese dark leafy greens... sesame seeds ! Even oranges and beans and dried fruit and nuts .. sardines...

This is a really good site for ostio /calcium needs

Calcium Rich foods...

My bones are really strong but the arthritis is what has got me and from injuries and cwap ops.

Not preaching to you... just want you safe and WELL !
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 5:59pm PST 
Evening all. smile Cool overcast day today. Took a tour of downtown FW after church, then had dinner at chilies. Let's just say the food leaves much to be desired.

Flicka, I now remember something else that Adrian once told me. He was apparently in an open marriage with his ex wife. Gosh, why am I only remembering this now. So yeah, you're right, he does need to find his sense of commitment. Does anybody have some kind of anti-crush potion I can take to make me stop having feelings for him? laugh out loud

Sarah, I haven't heard from M&K myself since Friday, and I hope she's OK, but I'm sure she'll help you when she gets back on dogster.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 6:19pm PST 
blowing snow 1

blowing snow 2

Bunny in the snow

Edited by author Sun Dec 30, '12 6:23pm PST

[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 6:31pm PST 
Yoshi.... the crush will pass.. and you are wiser for it !!

Chilli's from my one experience was all salt and fat.. not nice. Fort Worth ? We go down on the train maybe once a year from Norman OK and stroll around the Stockyard area. There is a good steak place right at the start of that area.

Bunny ... you need snowshoes !!!!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 7:51pm PST 
Flicka, I know eh? The steak was dry and most likely overcooked. I'll look for the steak place at the stockyard area with my friends next time. Hmm, perhaps we could meet up next time you're in town. smile I guess if there's one good thing about chilies, at least their mashed potatoes are good. They gave us so much that I packed a bag and will be having it for lunch tomorrow. I remember the mashed potatoes at the cafeteria of the school I'm going to were disgusting. They were sweet, and tasted like licking glue that used to be on the back of stamps before they made self-adhesive ones. I'm thinking that it's possible what I had might not've been actual potatoes. Gosh how I hate instant mashed potatoes. The ones in my high school cafeteria tasted like wall paper paste. laugh out loud
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 8:15pm PST 
I love Chili's smile I like their guacamole and their quesadillas, but Flicka you're right the food is quite salty!

All you snowy people are making me jealous!

I got a little crazy at the grocery store tonight. I bought salad and ziploc baggies for myself. For the dogs, I got chicken quarters, chicken thighs, turkey wings, pork heart, beef heart, and turkey tails!! Now I just have to figure out if it is all okay to give them... I took the skin off of the quarters, but it would NOT come off of the turkey wings. Everything is in the freezer now. I plan I dehydrating the heart and thighs, I've done that before. I'm just not sure about the chicken quarters, wings, and tails!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 8:28pm PST 
Yoshi.... we havent been for a couple of years because there has been alot to do... Its about a 4 hour train ride.. but its just part of the day out and nice. Itbleaves us about 3 hours there and then have to get the train back !

Maybe next year late Summer !

Sarah... I just have no salt(or "fried everything") tolerance ! The sheer amount used here scares me rigid ! I just wont eat the stuff like it. Just cant either.. I swell up hugely and the gods alone know what it does to the heart !!

Thats GREAT food for the dogs !! Have to say.. I have never heard of Turkey tails !!!! They are in for a treat !!!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 9:16pm PST 
Flicka, I guess in your case, you should avoid fried foods at all costs. We certainly don't need you to have another heart attack. I don't think we have a chilies in Canada, do we Bunny? Are there any good Italian restaurants in FW? My favourite steak place in Canada was the keg.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 5:18am PST 
hughughug and "ouch!" Totocry hughughug

wave Nicky

Sarah, I have lots of snow to sharebig grin

Yoshi, I never even heard of Chileslaugh out loud

Flicka, yes, I think I will need snowshoes, at least to get to the rabbit pen. I went out there 4 times yesterday and each time my tracks were coveredshock Speaking of the buns, they are nuts. It's -17 C with the wind chill and they were livelier than any other morning I have been out there! Usually the morning visit consists of them looking out at me from their kennel all sleepy eyed. This morning they came out to investigate my snow suit!laugh out loud

Well, it would appear I am not going to have a heart attack shoveling. I had to shovel around one of the cars ( you know, the one that got stuck yesterdaylaugh out loud ) and I came back in and took my BP just for fun. It was 114/74!shock Not bad for a person who spent over a decade on BP meds and just got off them completely recently! The heart rate was 97 , mind you , but hey, we are supposed to get our heart going aren't we? big laugh
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 5:52am PST 
Didnt meant to forget you, Turnerred facewave I bet you got more snow than us!

wave to Dunlop, Roxy and Natasha

Edited by author Mon Dec 31, '12 5:53am PST

[notify]
  (Page 593 of 1343: Viewing entries 5921 to 5930)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  [Last 10 entry]