GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 4 of 1345: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 6:07pm PST 
I think I have strep. It's going around at school. I have a fever of 100.1, my throat is KILLING me, I can't breathe, my tonsils are HUGE, and I have white patches on the very back of my throat. I just want to cry for my mommy frown. I already called her and whined. That made me feel a little bit better. smile Think I'm going to call in tomorrow and then go to walk-in care and get a throat culture. boohoo!

Today I got a bill in my mailbox that wasn't for me! It was addressed to my dad, but at my address! The bill was for my mom's doctor's appointment last month. haha! That's a first- although I routinely get my neighbor's mail as we have the same first name and similar looking addresses! I always get her bad mail- tollway violations, bills, mortgage statements...
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 6:53pm PST 
*does happy dance*

Sarah, my dad is a 'junior' and we lived on the same road growing up as his parents AND our phone numbers were only 1 digit off. Not only was mail and stuff mixed up, but stuff on their credit reports were mixed up too!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:27pm PST 
Zeph, Mo is a go? applause That's awesome!! way to go
I've just finished up the corn dip for tomorrow's training class. Last day - survived it! snoopysnoopysnoopy
Sarah - get the throat culture. I hate strep throat... nasty stuff!naughty
Yup, Rusty - we're a creepin here to see if we're alright...shh So far so good! big grin
Everyone seems to be having trouble with their vehicles. hug I went to trade my Explorer in and found out that my history has finally caught up with me. Too many vehicles flips in too short of a time. I'm too upside down to trade. naughtynaughtynaughtynaughty Totally my fault.
It hurt when I went to work yesterday it was 3.59 came home it was 3.69 shock ugh! Well Grunt and Darcy went to bed, so I guess I sign off for the night. Good night all! cloud 9cloud 9 Feels good to have a home again! cloud 9
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:42pm PST 
Good Night Everyonehug I'll be joining some of you late sleepers/more western people for Coffee in the morning after I take my daughter to her doctors appointment,then take her to work. All will be worth it to see my SIL up and getting the kids off to school for a change. Sleep well.
[notify]
Zephyr

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:44pm PST 
"Zeph, Mo is a go? applause That's awesome!! way to go"

Just a home visit to go which I've only put off because the grout is disgusting and the thought of scrubbing it gives me hives. I also need to get a crate to fit him. Goody. laugh out loud
[notify]
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:47pm PST 
Sarah, oh yes, I'm afraid she is indeed a Morlock! naughty

Who could think anything about a 5 year old in a Christmassy dress in February but happy thoughts?

Countdown to Spam day! hamster dance
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:48pm PST 
wave Hi all. Sarah...hug. Strep is awful...can you see the dreaded white spots? Wrap up in a snuggy & drink chamomille (sp?) tea with lemon & honey.
I just had a bun with proscuitto & old white cheddar..yum. My dog, the butterhund...takes it off the counter, tries to get it out of the fridge, & climbs in my lap when I eat toast laugh out loud...left my sammy alone! I did not butter the bread, so the ham & cheese part held no interestbig laugh
Sanka cheer for some off leash time.
Grunt..almost a graduateparty
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 8:40pm PST 
snoopy Found you! I was thinking of setting another spot up for people to chat but wasn't sure where!The only reason I found this is because I haunted Toto's profile looking for more puppy pictures.
I'm thinking shepherd x rotti on those pups...

Grunt & Jewell - they have better focus than Dunlop atm. We got struck with a hole heap of biting horse flies at obedience the other night - not fun and broke his focus.

saving for a new car but I don't want anything huge... Trouble is the BF is six foot tall... I can get my full license in a month and then start teaching him to drive in my old clanker. It's been flooded up past the window's when a flash flood hit Newcastle in '07 & started first go after we dried it out a bit. Not letting it go till it dies!
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 5:27am PST 
Howdy Gang...wave

Daylight coming thru the windows, birds singing their morning songs & I got SPAM in my bowl.....hamster dance

One full turn & happy feet this morning waiting for the sizzle to stop...hamster dance

Going to be nice day weather wise ,sunny & into the 50's, looks like a day at the people park with Farticus...happy dance

Hugs & Farts
Thor...wave

Zelda..smile
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 6:30am PST 
Hi all! Happy SPAM Daysnoopy Took the dogs out to the field. No rain...yetcheer
Zephyr...did I hear you are getting a Mal?! How excitingsmile
Coffee is ready...will be humanish soon.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 1345: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]