GO!

Amorita is MISSING!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Amorita *MISSING!!!*

Call me Rita and- I'll come to- you!

Barked: Sat Sep 10, '11 6:58am PST 
Amorita the friend but shy Lab / Dobe of 7 months went missing on the 1st of September over the fields of Wing, in Buckinghamshire, South-east England. She's friendly but weary, and has been known to growl upon seeing strangers, but warms up quickly and would go with anybody.

SHe knows obedience commands, and will respond to them if they're asked. If you call "Rita, come" she's more likely to come to you than if you called "Amorita". Her most solid command is "Sit and Wait", so if you see her, try this first!

She's dog friendly, and isn't afraid of weary of new dogs. In fact, she won't acknowledge them, so if you're walking your dog and she happens to rush over, she's most likely looking for a person to help her, as weird and unlikely as that sounds. She was turned into the rescue to start with after doing this, and has done similar things in the past.

Although we want our baby girl home, don't think of putting yourself at risk to capture her.

We believe she was taken by someone when she ran around a corner of the fields. There was a style near the place she was last seen, but dogs can't get through it unattended. We continue to search high and low for our little girl. If you've seen anything, please send us a Pawmail and we'll give you contact details.

We just want our baby girl home! frown
[notify]
Amorita *MISSING!!!*

Barked: Sat Sep 10, '11 7:00am PST 
She's microchipped and is wearing an Identity scroll and red collar. She's spayed as well.
[notify]
Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Sun Sep 11, '11 7:27am PST 
Aww, I'm so sorry hughughughug Good luck in finding her!
[notify]

Amorita *MISSING!!!*

Barked: Sun Sep 11, '11 1:25pm PST 
Somebody two miles down the road from us has told us they saw a dog similar to Amorita running along the side of the road! We were told she darted off into the trees, but we're heading down to the location to see if we can find her!

Cross your fingers and your dogs paws!
[notify]
Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Sun Sep 11, '11 4:08pm PST 
Good luck! Let us know!
[notify]
Amorita *MISSING!!!*

Barked: Mon Sep 12, '11 1:57am PST 
Nothing. frown If it was her, she must be miles away now.
[notify]
Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Mon Sep 12, '11 2:26pm PST 
Don't give up! Keep us updated!
[notify]
Amorita *MISSING!!!*

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 11:16am PST 
Had another call this morning. Rushed home from work to go and see if it was her. Turned out to be a Chocolate Lab. frown He had no collar. It was no Amorita, but we did reunite dog and owner.

A rescue called today, but we missed the message. We'll have to go in tomorrow, but we're hoping this'll be the end of our search. dog walk
[notify]
Mr. Pibbs- *CGC*

Snuggle up!

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 4:10pm PST 
Best of luck to you!hug
I hope you get your Amorita back very, very quickly!
[notify]
Amorita *MISSING!!!*

Barked: Sat Sep 17, '11 11:33am PST 
Nope. frown cry No Amorita today.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2