GO!

Somebody was spoiled today.....

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Daisy Mae

Cute? Yeah,- that's me.

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 7:42pm PST 
Today, I went went apartment hunting with my brother's girlfriend. The town they are moving too has a Petco and a Petsmart so we just had to do a little shopping as well. wink
Not only did Daisy Mae get the frog pillowpet as a late birthday/early Easter present from brother and his gf(it is the only one that does not have hard plastic eyes), but I got her 2 new kongs so I can have some in the freezer, frosted doggie cookies--3 different packages, couple packages of clearance rack toys, a dog water bottle drink-thing for our walks (they don't turn the dog water fountain on until late May), and a few other toys. I found a bunch of cute pug things for people that I just had to have. I was a little disappointed I did not find doggie bandanas I was looking for. Daisy Mae does not like wearing shirts, but just looks too cute in them.
[notify]