GO!

Chewy needs a new collar any ideas?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Sallie Mae

Sallie Mae

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '11 2:30pm PST 
Another vote for Lupine. Can't beat them and the replacement warrenty means never ever having to buy another one, since I hope that my dogs are all grown up as far as their size goes. I like the idea that I can have everything that matches also. I just decided to treat Sallie Mae to a new set and got a free key chain and free shipping on my order. I can't wait for it to come in to see if the pattern is as pretty as I had hoped. It is pink with purple flowers on it. I also ordered the traffic lead as well, mostly for trips to the vet, as some people seem to be sccared of her on her longer leash while she she is laying beside me with the longer leash on.
[notify]
Daisy Mae

Cute? Yeah,- that's me.

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 11:55am PST 
After seeing everyone recommend Lupine, I decided to check them out. I ended up ordering Daisy Mae a matching collar, harness, lead set in the Crazy Daisy pattern, of courselaugh out loud . They are all 3/4 inch. Her set now is probably 5/8. It measured more than 1/2, but not 3/4. It is not Lupine. If I would have been smarter when I was ordering for her, I would have ordered the cat a new collar as well. Daisy pulled Groucho's last collar off so many times that the breakaway closure barely stayed together anymore. With Lupine, I could just send it back. When I looked at cat products the only breakaways I saw were solid colored. Do they make breakaway cat collars in cute patterns? Groucho is a black and white male so anything will look good on him wink
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2