GO!

is he crazy?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Patch

Lets be pals,- rub my belly!

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 8:14am PST 
a guy on my FB made this his status

It's official. Hudson is officially the world's first, rarest of rare, miniature German Shepherd

but everything i look says that breed doesnt even exsist and how woud he know its the worlds first? the dog may be a shep mix, i have meet him before but it looks like a aussie in many ways too
[notify]
Violet

hey good looking- ....what ya got- cookin

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 9:57am PST 
he is crazy wink
there may be small GSD used to create a mini Gsd but i cant think of why.We used to have a corgi that was marked just like a GSD looked like mini but he was all corgi.there are forms of dwarfism in GSD tho
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 1:24pm PST 
I feel inclined to think he's probably kidding. laugh out loud
[notify]

Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 2:55am PST 
Most likely he's joking about his dog's size.
[notify]
LOKI

im alittle on- the wild and- crazy side!

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 9:22am PST 
if his statement is correct i can honestly say that i have a border collie/austrailian shepard dog.that thinks that hes a humanbig laughmabey the first one ever?ive never heard of that kind of breed,but then again theres alot of things that i havent ever heard of laugh out loudsorry everyone...just being silly
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 12:19pm PST 
Yeah he could just be joking. I told my OB trainer I was going to start telling people Jewel's a rare Drop-Pomeranian from Egypt. big grin
[notify]