GO!

What am I?!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Carlee

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 9:58am PST 
Hi all! New here, but want to get some opinions/guesses as to what my furbaby can be. We adopted her from a local Humane Society and were told she's a Dachshund/Beagle mix. I can see some Doxie influence in her face, but don't see beagle. She's taller and leaner than Beagles. I've had a friend suggest Viszla and/or American Foxhound as well. To me, she's undoubtedly a hound mix of some sort. She looks hound and she certainly has the nose of a hound-she loves tracking squirrels and deer!
What's your guess? big grin
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 12:23pm PST 
some kind of viszla mix I am guessing.

What a pretty one!
[notify]
Baby

The Beast

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:17pm PST 
Im not sure exactly but looking at those pictures i kind of see some yellow lab with a bit of the dashund.How tall is she and how much does she weigh?
[notify]

Carlee

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 7:04am PST 
She's 27lbs and probably only 20"-ish.

So many people stop to ask us what she is and we've pretty much given up on answers. We just tell them "She's a Carlee." The looks of confusion we get are priceless before we explain we're not sure. wink
[notify]
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 7:34am PST 
I really do see Beagle in Carlee. My best guess is she is a Beagle/Yellow Labrador Retriever mix. She is absolutely ADORABLE! smile

Beagle/Yellow Lab mix

Beagle/Yellow Lab mix

Beagle/Yellow Lab mix

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/labbe.htm (Beagle/Labrador Retriever mix).
[notify]