GO!

Roommates pup and my Pregnancy

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Rupert

Barked: Thu Feb 10, '11 7:38am PST 
I'm shortly over a month along (I think) so I'm not showing, but before and after I took 5 tests I've had heartburn and/or nausea, sore boobies, but no crazy emotions! Not today though. I thought it would take a while, seriously... but today apparently I'm a big baby. Now let's get to the story that I'm so in love with right now.

I watched the end of The Last Song and cried during "When I look at you" then laughed when I realized what I was doing. Afterwards like an idiot I decided to watch Charlie St. Cloud. So I'm all comfy on the couch, Dog (my baby) is hogging the other end of it and Rupert (my roommates pup) is snuggled up next to my side. Within 15-20 minutes a scene hits (and I'm not going to tell it) and it breaks my heart. I start BALLING, not loudly though. Rupert then procedes to jump up and start kissing and rubbing his big head on me. Before I know it that head is between me and the tv screen and these big caramel eyes keep looking back at me while he wiggles around trying to cheer me up. I've cried multiple times during movies before, but I don't know.. Maybe Ru Ru knew this time was different. That crazy Bubbie. By the end of it he was halfway in my lap, ears back, and couldn't control himself. What a sweetheart.

Just felt like sharing, although a short story... I think it's just wonderful. puppy
[notify]
Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Play or hide?! I- dunno... @_@

Barked: Thu Feb 10, '11 11:56am PST 
That's very sweet!
[notify]
Sakari

Divas can get- dirty too !

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 6:46am PST 
hughug
[notify]