GO!

For all of our Australian pals!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Sheeba

Always remember- the 7th of Feb- 2009 â

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 5:47am PST 
wave I'm an Australian pup, although I am in a different state to the flooding (our state has flooding but not in my region) it is a heart breaking thing, also, on Feburary 7th can you have a minutes silence in honour of the victims of the Victorian bush fires, "Black Saturday" that claimed the lives of 173 people two years ago, the people who were effected are still trying to rebuild and I know many people who were affected. Hugs to the flood victims, we know how you feel. hug
[notify]
Sheeba

Always remember- the 7th of Feb- 2009 â

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 5:47am PST 
wave I'm an Australian pup, although I am in a different state to the flooding (our state has flooding but not in my region) it is a heart breaking thing, also, on Feburary 7th can you have a minutes silence in honour of the victims of the Victorian bush fires, "Black Saturday" that claimed the lives of 173 people two years ago, the people who were effected are still trying to rebuild and I know many people who were affected. Hugs to the flood victims, we know how you feel. hug
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 7:40pm PST 
hughughugAustraliahughughug

hugExtra love & Prayers sent this Australia Dayhug

Remembering those Affected by the Devastating wildfires as well.frown
[notify]

Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 7:39pm PST 
Oh no! I just read an article about how a gigantic and disastrous cyclone will be hitting Australia Wednesday or Thursday.frown Pals please stay safe!!

hughughughughughugPraying for all our Aussie pals!!hughughughughughug
[notify]
spotnic

I COME FROM A- LAND DOWNUNDER

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 2:18am PST 
Gday I live in Qld and some of my mates are up where the cyclone is going to hit tonight so PLEASE pawprayer for them because they will need it its bigger than Katrina in US hugMy Mum is so sad and worried for her Human friends up there as well we have it all up here in Qld at the moment and the season not over yet shrughughug
[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 8:02am PST 
We've been reading about the HUGE cyclone expected to hit to! Lets hope it's not as damaging as expected.

hug hug hug hug
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 12:13pm PST 
Hi Spotnicwave Glad you guys are doing wellhug

And Missy I hope so too. hughugPrayers for our Aussie palshughug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2