GO!

For all of our Australian pals!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 8:20pm PST 
Not sure if this is the right place but oh well. I have been reading a lot about the flooding in Australia and I keep thinking about all of our Aussie pals! So just wanted to start a thread for dogsters to send good vibes to the pups that are going through this.

hughugThoughts & Prayers being sent your wayhughug

wishes
[notify]
Murphy

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 7:56am PST 
Sadly things have gotten worsefrown In Brisbane they just had a Tsunami like flood that killed 10 people and 78 are missing. here is the article.

hughughughug
[notify]
Diamond- Daisy

Rarest of all- Diamonds

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 10:58am PST 
It is really sad what those people are going through. I've got a feline friend, whose an aussie, that's requested prayers for their countrymen. I've heard from some of my Australian friends, they said their dry but getting web feet. But now a tsunami, my God those poor people.
[notify]

♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 7:01pm PST 
hughughugAustraliahughughug
This is so terrible, we are praying each day for you all.
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 3:06pm PST 
hugOur Australian friendshug

Be sure to check out Help Australian Animal Flood Victims on Unleashed! Notes From Dogster HQ

way to go
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 1:58am PST 
It is horrible just this morning i heard on the radio how they tried to save a mother and two children trapped in a car in the middle of the flood they managed to save one child the other child and mother got swept away.
We are at the opposite end of the flooded areas we are having very dry and hot weather i feel for all affected by the flood.
[notify]
Murphy

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 6:52pm PST 
Glad you are doing well Lulu!hug

hugPostive thoughts for all of our Aussie Palshughug

And Aussie furiends please feel free to check in here! I have tried contacting many of my Australian dogster pals but most have not responded yet.

wishes
[notify]
Shep

Bring on the- sheepies!

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 3:37pm PST 
Yes it is awful frown We live in the Lockyer Valley, probably one of the places worst affected by the Toowoomba 'tsunami' and they have been trucking out bodies of a night time by the dozen. We've seen all sorts of animals floating past, but at work we have a pet donation box where everyone can donate pet food, toys, leads, collars etc The shelters are overflowing with dogs, cats and possums at the moment, but everyone is getting together to help out with cleaning and walking and playing with them. My thoughts to go out to all the poor animals who got left behind during evacuations, but also to the ones who survived, but are now away from their homes.
[notify]
✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 6:11pm PST 
Praying for all. hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Murphy

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 1:22pm PST 
hugPraying for all of our Aussie furineds!hug

Keep safe & dry Shep!hugwishes
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)