GO!

New dogster "G rating" filter making it impossible to post an UNoffensive, G rated post?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 9:19pm PST 
I've already contacted HQ but I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. This is really ridiculous. I tried posting a response where someone said spayed/neutered dogs don't live as long as dogs that aren't because I don't think there are any studies that show that to be true (the opposite seems to be the case). At any rate, my post didn't contain any offensive or inappropriate language or words. I even dumbed it down just to make sure there wasn't anything that could even remotely be dubbed as offensive in the entire thing. But I still got a message saying that I need to check and make sure the post is "G rated", etc. Has anyone else been having this problem? I'm completely baffled.

Edited by author Wed Mar 17, '10 9:20pm PST

[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 1:17pm PST 
I had that problem too! I was trying to ask a question about vaccines in the health section and it wouldn't let me post for the same reason - said that I used words inappropriate for dogster, but I couldn't figure out why. thinking
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 3:08pm PST 
wave Daddy ,,,

thinkingthinking It hasn't caught on to me yet , which would surprise me , that you guys got whacked , I sure have put some goofy stuff in the forums , I guess the day they ban words like turd , fart , hump I will be up a creek without a paddle ..... laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Hugs & Farts
Rommel & Thor... shrug
[notify]

Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 3:31pm PST 
thinking "G", if they are changing the rules, shouldn't the members recieve something letting us know what is now not allowed????

Dog help you, Thor........You might just just disappear in a cloud of dust, and we'll miss you sorely.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 4:37pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laugh........................laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 10:12pm PST 
big laugh Thor! you're too funny. I was in the health section as well; maybe it's just a problem with that section of the site? I'll post here when I get a response from HQ.
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 7:12am PST 
Testing... assault.
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 7:13am PST 
OK, that worked... I think someone was having problems with posting that word the other day... maybe they are trying to go through and clean up glitches.
[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 7:28pm PST 
Let me see if I can use my banned word. I was trying tell someone they were an ASSET to Dogster. I had to use different language. Here goes.......... Hm-m-m, it is OK today.
[notify]
Hershey

I'm sticking my- tongue out at- you!

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 10:42pm PST 
Daddy...

Actually Perdue released a study approximately 6 months ago stating that females that keep their ovaries live longer and healthier lives than those that don't.

On the other....yeah...it's a problem.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6