GO!

East Coast Breeder Suggeations

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 11:26am PST 
For years I've always wanted an OEB, and now I'm finally ready to bring one home. I don't wanna get one from a pet store. I was hopping that the people on this site could give me some suggestions as to which breeders I should give my business to and which ones to avoid. I live on the easy coast, but am willing to get an OEB from anywhere in the US. Any suggestions or thoughts are much appreciated.
[notify]

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:18pm PST 
Whatever you do don't buy a dog from Mcmillan's Bulldogges. If you end up having any health issues with the dog he will deny any responsibility for it.

One of my OEB's I bought from Color Me Bad bulldogs. I have had no health issues at all with the dog I got from them. She is in Connecticut and I would recommend looking into her kennel if you are looking for an OEB.

You can get her contact info here: http://www.breeders.net/detail.php?id=239566
[notify]