GO!

First Post!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ceilidh- (1993-2006)

Live, Love, and- Make Everyone- Happy!

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '07 2:55pm PST 
HA!
I was the first Elkie to post here! NA NA NA NA NA NA! laugh out loud big grin applause wink dancing party eek LOL!

Kaylee
[notify]
Ceilidh- (1993-2006)

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '07 7:36pm PST 
Anyone else who wants to join the Elkie fun? wink smile
[notify]
Ceilidh- (1993-2006)

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 3:00pm PST 
HELLOOOOOOOOO?!?!
[notify]

Scouty

Fluffy Buns

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 1:51pm PST 
Geesh, Elkie owners must be the busiest people in the world!!! All that brushing and walking and treating!!
[notify]
Prada

Barked: Sun May 25, '08 10:37pm PST 
I am new to dogster. I breed and show Elkhounds in Australia. I currently have 6 Elkhounds with another one arriving shortly. Our yougest pup is 6 weeks old and gorgeous.
[notify]
Freya and- Keesha

Meant to be- together.

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 4:14am PST 
Hi, I'm new too and from the UK. I have had elkhounds for over 20 years (on my fourth) but only as pets. I have a friend who is a breeder and shows and I just don't have the time to put into it at the moment. Maybe when the kids are all growed up??

Off to do some browsing.

Gailsmile
[notify]
Sasha

Lets have fun- all day everyday

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 7:50am PST 
WOW Im really late in this one................
[notify]