GO!

Are Norfolk Terriers good with children?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 4:34pm PST 
Hi. We are a family of five, Mom, Dad , tween daughter and two active little boys. I am trying to find a pup that is the right fit for us. A little buddy for my two boys and furry friend for me. I guess Norfolks are pretty rare because there are no breeders in my area ( R.I.) and I don't know ANYONE who ever owned one. How are they with kids? My household can get pretty noisy too! We need a pup who's not nervous or skittish.
I've read these little cuties can be difficult to find, not too many breeders. I don't mind being on a waiting list for a dog with the right temperament. Also, we want to wait about a year so the boys are a little older and have learned some "doggie" manners with friend and relatives pets. Thanks in advance for any information!
[notify]