GO!

Where is your NAID now?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Thu Jun 10, '10 10:46am PST 
Most breeders are happy to have you visit their kennels and dogs. There are breeders in Michigan,Wisconsin,Oklahoma and California. Perhaps someone who visits this board and lives near you will meet with you. NAID's are great, and most owners are happy to talk about them!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 10, '10 11:03am PST 
Regarding Tala Koda's Mom's posts: In her post she states that NAID's are wolf dogs, but feels that because they are such low content, that they are not wolves, but are dogs. IF this is the case, why does she continue to state that her dog has wolf blood? I think it must be a "cool factor" which is common thought for a "teenager." What TM doesn't realize, is that IF the name "wolf" is attached to any breed in a illegal state, regardless of the wolf content, that dog is considered to be a wolf dog,and it is illegal to own. SO, being that TM states that the NAID has wolf blood, regardless of how small the percentage, then for heavens sake, don't buy a NAID if you live in a illegal state. Check with your county to verify that wolf dogs are legal. OR maybe you might contact Terra Pines and ask them directly. They are the experts, and I think THEY have more experience than TK's Mom. I searched TP's site and I don't see the mention of any wolf blood. Dear Lord, please protect us from "Know it's All's".
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Jun 10, '10 2:49pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3