GO!

Where is your NAID now?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dylan

Barked: Mon Jan 25, '10 10:24am PST 
Hi all,

My fiancee and I are looking at getting a NAID, and we'd like to have some real life experience with the breed before committing to it. We were wondering if there is anyone in the DC metro area (Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia or Pennsylvania (closer to Philly) ) who had one or more of these dogs and would be willing to socialize with a potential new NAID mommy and daddy?
[notify]
Tala

Wolf Friend - Cadaver Dog *In- Training*

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 3:20pm PST 
i would be totally willing to, unfortunately though, i live in New Hampshire about 9 hours away =( i love the NAIDs, they are my overall favorite breed. i have one now, Tala Koda (just turned 1 yesterday!!) and i am getting another after college =) if you would like, i can give you practically all the information you need on NAIDs. i have pretty much become an expert on the breed (including the info you wont find on the breeders websites and the truth about the founding breeder). i have helped a lot of people decide if the NAIDs are right for them and help them learn how they can most easily bring them up. if you would like this information, feel free to contact me here: tala_kodas_mom@yahoo.com

Edited by author Thu Jun 10, '10 2:51pm PST

Approved by forums moderator
Loki

If I can grab- it, I can chew- it

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 4:23pm PST 
I am in Pennsylvania, but in Delaware County. I would be willing to introduce you to my Loki and I'm sure my cousins would be willing to introduce you to their Orion(they own my puppy's brother and littermate). Our pups came from the same breeder as Tala Koda who posted above. The boys are very young yet, about 8 weeks, but you can see the intelligence and intuition already shining through.
[notify]

Loki

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 4:27pm PST 
Also, just so you know, Tala Koda's owner was a great help while I was doing breed and breeder research! !

Edited by author Thu Jan 28, '10 4:30pm PST

[notify]
Dylan

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 8:17pm PST 
Thanks guys! I actually got a wonderful e-mail from Tala Koda's owner today, which was sper helpful. Loki, we drive up to Philly all the time, so going to Delaware County, which is south of Philly, wouldn't be too bad for us. Thanks for the offer!
[notify]
Tala

Wolf Friend - Cadaver Dog *In- Training*

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 2:08pm PST 
thank you for that =)

hope you enjoy meeting Loki and Orion! NAIDs are such awesome dogs, im sure you wont be disappointed =D
[notify]
Napoleon- (Poli)

Why must I play- with dogs? I'm- human;)

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 6:23pm PST 
We will be getting a NAID from Terra Pines, and I'm wondering if anyone lives anywhere near Utah, or visits Utah, who has a NAID. I would like to meet you and your dog!
[notify]
Loki

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '10 5:22pm PST 
Well, Dylan, the offer stands. Just let me know when you will be in the neighborhood wink
[notify]
Dylan

Barked: Thu Feb 11, '10 6:21am PST 
Thanks Loki! We're stuck in a blizzard state of emergency right now (wouldn't this be the perfect time for us to have a NAID?!) and we're literally not allowed to drive on the roads! Hopefully that will break soon...maybe this weekend?
[notify]
Shawa

Barked: Thu Feb 25, '10 11:19am PST 
Tala, I would really like to hear your expertise about the NAID and what the breeders are not telling us. So, why is your breeder any different? Don't all breeders use the same bloodlines? I note that you think that your NAID is a high content wolf hybrid, how do you know this?

There is a breeder in California that has had DNA done on her dogs, and there is no wolf blood. I'm a little confused. I thought all NAID's were the same. Are you saying that this isn't true? I would love to hear your opinion being that I am interviewing breeders now.

Feel free to contact me at my e mail address
sandyreifka1@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Sandy

Edited by author Thu Feb 25, '10 11:29am PST

[notify]
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3