GO!

My NAID arrived with Parvo

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Taza

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 11:49am PST 
I am so excited to have my first Native American Indian Dog. Unfortunately, on the 2nd day after we brought him home, he got sick. We had him tested and it turns out he had Parvo. We were very fortunate that he has recovered. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a dog from Majestic View Kennels that had Parvo?
[notify]
Meeko- Littlefoot

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 7:52pm PST 
What did Karen do about that... just curious... Our dogs were healthy.. Refused to eat anything but meat (especially raw).. but other than that.. just fine
[notify]
Taza

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 4:25pm PST 
Karen became very defensive and told me I was ruining her reputation. I told her that I was only warning others to be careful because someone else wrote to me and said their first pup died of parvo before they picked it up at Majestic. Anyway, I don't mean to hurt her reputation. Taza is now a healthy, beautiful 9 month-old!
[notify]