GO!

No Activity On This Board???????

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 12:29pm PST 
I was hoping to find a NAID board that had some activity on it. We are picking up our NAID pups two weeks from Sunday. I have so many questions! It will be a very long drive from the breeder to home. I am a bit worried about it. Anyone out there at all?
[notify]
Saweeka- Manitou

spirit dog

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 5:29pm PST 
I'm here, albeit sporadically. What breeder are you getting yours from? If it's Night Eyes, I can probably answer your questions. smile
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jun 8, '08 1:00pm PST 
Hi there! No it isn't night eyes although I had a lovely conversation with the breeder there. We originally were going to buy from Jaace's but in the end have fallen in love with a female pup at Majestic View. We pick her up in 2 weeks. She is from the dam Ota and sire Petaga. Should be a good size las smile Is yours from Nighteyes? How old? How has it been thus far?
[notify]