GO!

Where Did You Get Your NAID or NAID Mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Chief and- Koda

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 10:39am PST 
Hello all, I currently own two (littermates) NAID/Husky mixes. They are 1.5 yrs old/neutered/males. I can say without hesitation that they are THE MOST gentle, loving, good natured dogs that I have ever had the pleasure of owning. Unfortunately, my wife and I are transitioning and we will no longer be able to keep Chief and Koda. My #1 priority is to find them the best possible home because that is what they deserve. They are energetic, get along with EVERYBODY and EVERY DOG they have ever met, and are as kind hearted as can be. As you probably know, they NEED a large yard with a large fence (8 ft. min.). If anybody knows of a great rescue or would be interested in giving them a great home, please contact me. you can email me at michael.shane@nationals.com . (I am not ashamed to admit that I am crying as I write this knowing that I will have to say good-bye to them soon). godbless
[notify]
Chief and- Koda

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 10:57am PST 
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also purchased the boys from Majestic View Kennels. for those of you who are familiar (or have access to their site), their father is Chukchi and their mother is Glimmer of Hope. as I said, our #1 concern is finding them a GREAT home, so we will be willing to drive/fly them ANYWHERE .
[notify]
Napoleon- (Poli)

Why must I play- with dogs? I'm- human;)

Barked: Mon Mar 15, '10 6:05pm PST 
Anyone know anything about Jaace's animal companions? I am thinking about adopting from them
[notify]

Sakari

License to play

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 3:06pm PST 
Sakari is a NAID also from Majestic View Kennels.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 4:55pm PST 
Sacred Song is the best and really cares about these dogs!! I bought an NAID from a different breeder and had problems with the dog. I contacted the breeder several times and they would never returned my call. Sacred Song was willing to help me even though I didn't get the dog from them. They offered great advice and we're a happy family now. I recommend them if you are looking for a NAID or NAID mix!!applause
[notify]
Sakari

License to play

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 10:16am PST 
I have a NAID I'm looking to rehome. Please contact me if you are interested in adopting her. Thanks so much! Please don't hesitate with questions either.
[notify]

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 9:03pm PST 
Never mind, I see that she came from MV.

Edited by author Thu May 27, '10 9:05pm PST

[notify]
(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5