GO!

Looking for a place to discuss all Schnauzers all the time?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Simba

Only Real Dogs- Window Surf.

Barked: Sun Oct 23, '11 12:32pm PST 
Join SchnauzerWauzer!

http://schnauzerwauzer.proboards.com/index.cgi

It's an up and coming place right now, as you will see, but the creator, and myself as well, really do hope for it to become and great, active place for Schnauzer owners of all kinds to discuss, share pictures, share stories, and have fun!

Thank you for your time!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 2:09pm PST 
I love my little baby Brutus. He is a joy, but lately, I have been noticing some odd behaviors. I got Brutus when he was 6 weeks old. Recently, he has been exhibiting nervousness around loud noises, and flyswatters, in particular. My mom went to swat a fly, and he backed up, like he was going to get hit. Now, I have never hit him with anything, except a newspaper, and that was only once or twice. He also is very nervous around power outages (we had 2 today) and loud noises in general. Is this something I should be concerned about? What suggestions do you have for me? shrug I am at a loss at how to proceed.
[notify]