GO!

New Min Pin Mom

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Harmony

Harleys Sweet- Harmony

Barked: Mon Aug 29, '11 8:57pm PST 
Hi All! Im Winter and I am the proud mother to a 3 month old Min Pin named Harmony smile I must say I absolutely love her crazy butt to death. About 2 years ago I owned 2 Dobermans (yes I know they are a different breed and have way different personality's ) Sadly I had to relocate them to a new home. Times were hard and I was 9 months pregnant and me and my husband were living with my parents. Well now we have our own home and our son is 1 1/2 and that was too long to go without a pet. I am so thrilled and excited to have a dog again that I am having trouble distinguishing myself as alpha. Majority of the time I want her in my lap constantly petting her loving on her and eating her up with kisses. We have encountered a problem. When Harmony is asleep and I move her she growls..she growls ALOT! This lets me know that I am not alpha and It worry's me. I have printed about 250 pages of information online and I am trying harder then ever to correct MY mistakes. I've came a long way. When she poops or pee's on the floor its MY fault. When she growls at me its MY fault. *Whew* Felt good to get that out. If you dont understand why its my fault please read up on potty training. Any advice on becoming alpha to a min pin? Thank you
[notify]
LUNA

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 1:34pm PST 
http://dogbreedinfo.com/topdogrules.htm

This forum helped so much is amazing !!
[notify]