GO!

Looking to breed/stud my min pin.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Toby

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 8:21am PST 
Hello. I'm a new min pin owner and I'm looking to breed and or stud my little guy out. Since I'm new to this I'm wanting to find out as much about it as I can before I dive in. Toby is a chocolate min pin. If I were to match him with a black min pin, would the two produce mixed results or would they produce either black or brown pups? puppy
[notify]
Courtney

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '11 8:58am PST 
Was curious if you were still looking to breed your min pin?
[notify]
Cocoa Loco

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '11 7:38pm PST 
I don't know anything about the genetics, but before you breed your dog you need to get hip, eye, and elbow certifications and title him.

No legitimate breeders will breed to an unknown male and breeding to BYBs or puppy millers just contributes to the glut of unwanted dogs dying in the shelter or starving on the street.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jul 25, '13 10:44pm PST 
i have a 4 year old black and red mini pin i would like to put him up for stud only thing i want is first pick on one female puppy that's the deal.dog walk

Edited by author Thu Jul 25, '13 10:51pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 11:48am PST 
hi my name is larisa and my grandfather has a 4 yr.old female min pin that's black and tan that he wants to breed and he want to make a deal you get the pick of the litter I wanted to know if you could send pictures of your dog to me my email Is larisaportillo01@yahoo.com thank you and I hope to hear from you soon big grin
[notify]

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 12:02pm PST 
hi its larisa again and I wanted to know where u live I live in springtown tx
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 11:22am PST 
There are so many min pins out there in need of adoption. Why backyard breed?
[notify]

Barked: Thu Sep 26, '13 5:43pm PST 
I have a 2 yr min pin named Chenu. I wanna breed him. I'm in flagstaff, Az. My email is bilaashdlaii@hotmail.com....I have not uploaded photos of him yet. He is very well and healthy....all papers, shots current. Hit me up if your interested?!....sounds kinda weird....heh!....
[notify]

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 1:09pm PST 
If your min pin is show quality, then look to the breed site for qualified breeding bitches. I'm not a Nazi when it comes to breeding, but I will say that for back yard breeding, breeding Min Pins is a bad thing. My wife and I have some very good Min Pins, and we've done breeding, and even if we won best in show at Westminster ever year, we couldn't even pray to recoup our costs. We've had a litter of 3 that cost as low as $1100 after vet costs, we've had a litter of 2 that had a major problem with mom's vagina tearing that cost over $8000, needless to say, we didn't sell 2 puppies for $4000 a piece, but the important thing is we didn't lose their mom. I guess you need to look at that as whether you're willing to lose the mom or not, out of 5 births that we've had, 4 of them required veterinary help for the birth, Min Pins are bad at birth, they like to retain placenta's and cause a lot of expense. If you're looking for a bitch to breed to, you need to look for someone charging at least a $5000 stud fee, that way you'd get your puppy, and more importantly, the owner of the female would get most of their medical fees paid for if it goes at least anywhere toward where it will go with a min pin. If a person with a female wants to let you do stud service, she should get a minimum of $7500 to $10000 insurance on her female. Those who won't require that would probably just bury their dog in the backyard if there was a problem.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 12:54pm PST 
Issa interested in your dada female. My min pin is 11 months perfect in. Every way my e.mail is www.verizon.net and my name is pat and my little guy is Mikey
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2