GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Rocky

what is yours is- MINE

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 11:40pm PST 
Under the covers with Mom & Dad or in a Crate?
[notify]
Syva

I am the queen!

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 3:36am PST 
Both big grin But most times in a crate.
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 7:47am PST 
I usually sleep in my crate, since Mommy's always saying that I'm such a stinker! BOL. If Mommy's just given me a bath, I'll usually sleep in the bed. big grin
[notify]

Prissy N- Haliey In my- Heart F

That's Mine

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 7:47pm PST 
In bed under the covers with mommydancingdancing
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:57am PST 
Under the covers with Mommy. Since the day I came home.

way to go
[notify]
Charlie

Charles in- Charge here!!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 12:50pm PST 
under the covers in between mom and dad if I can manage it, if not I'll sleep under the comforter but on the top of the sheet and on top of mom's feet so she cant move! =)
[notify]
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 7:52pm PST 
Charlie and I must be from the same litter! BOL! I sleep between Mom and Dad or at the foot of the bed in between one of their legs so they can't move. This way, I can sleep and still know if they are there or not - hehe!

And yes, always under the covers!snoopy
[notify]
Kennen,- rainbow- bridge

tough little man

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 4:35pm PST 
on the couch,and my doggie pillow during the day, then at night under the covers between mom and dad.... I love it...
[notify]
Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 7:09pm PST 
I sleep right next to Mom. I share my pillow with her and if I am feeling really generous she can move into the middle of the bed. You see, I may only weigh 11 lbs but I can spread out so I am taking up 3/4 of the bed. I typically confine Mom to the edge of the bed and trap her so she can't move.
[notify]
Logan

Menace on four- legs

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 8:58pm PST 
I sleep under the covers with mom, Cookie sleeps in her dog bed and on the bed but on top of the covers and usually under a pillow...
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7