GO!

why don't they like kids?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ruby

Kids, get em!

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 7:57am PST 
Maybe it's just my girl, she get sight of a kid (any kid, any age) and it's like she loses her mind. never bites but there is no way that kids getting any closer.shrug
[notify]
Yoda

Barked: Sat Oct 23, '10 6:20am PST 
Mine likes older kids and tiny babies that just lay there. But toddlers to about 6 or 7 he steers clear of. I think for his own safety. Kids that age are kind of clumsy and move unpredictably. He's trying to keep from being stepped or fell on.
[notify]
Ruby

Kids, get em!

Barked: Sun Oct 31, '10 5:02pm PST 
I don't think ruby was affraid of kids, maybe she is. She sure gets her hair standing up. I'm going the get the neighbor boy to come over with treats.
[notify]

Bella

If I want it....- It's mine!!!

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 5:40pm PST 
I dont think on it too much... But Bells isnt all that fond of toddlers .. hmmm
[notify]
ginger

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 6:01pm PST 
Our Ginger loves our grandchildren they are ages 3 to 7. From day one I taught the kids how to hold her and how to play with her. When they come to visit she runs straight to them. she is 6 months old maybe thats the reason she is so good. She does not bite.
[notify]
klinger blue- hunter-roo- peckam

loyal, loves to- chase...hunter-r- oo

Barked: Wed Aug 3, '11 9:00pm PST 
Hunter never cared for little kids until my niece was born. He would tolerate my son, who was 6 at the time Hunter joined our family. Hunter learned my son was here to stay so now they are best of friends. I do not allow others especially young children to pet Hunter unless im close.It is for his protection and security as well as the child's. how he loves sonea, kerran and davan blows me away. They can do anything and he takes it like a champ. He loves them he is the leader of the little people pact.
[notify]