GO!

hello

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tiffy

aka Princess- Tiffy

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 8:52am PST 
wave any more mini bullies out there cheer
[notify]
Sophie

One doxie is- never enough.

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 3:27pm PST 
Hi Mini Bull Terriers, We are not bull terriers, we are standard dachshunds, but we think all of you bull terriers are adorable. We like your long noses, much like us standards. We hope you find more bull terriers, "we are sure you will" and we want to welcome you. love from Sophie and Audie
[notify]
Sophie

One doxie is- never enough.

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 3:27pm PST 
Hi Mini Bull Terriers, We are not bull terriers, we are standard dachshunds, but we think all of you bull terriers are adorable. We like your long noses, much like us standards. We hope you find more bull terriers, "we are sure you will" and we want to welcome you. love from Sophie and Audie
[notify]

Scarlett

you LOOOOVVVEEEE- me!

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 3:45pm PST 
Hello! I'm getting my first mini bull in about 3 more weeks, her name's Scarlett big grin
[notify]
Atlas

I want it MY- WAY!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 5, '08 9:39am PST 
wave I have a mini-bully. His name is Atlas and he is a haldful!! Any others parents out there I would love to talk, lemme know what our future holds and any tricks to raising one, cause boy is he crazy!!
[notify]
Willie

What's yours is- mine.

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '08 7:10pm PST 
Hope to hear from some of you. I am my owners first mbt and probably not the last.
[notify]
Atlas

I want it MY- WAY!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 10:28am PST 
well it has been a few months since we got our boy Atlas and when we got him the breeder told us he was a MINI!! He now weighs 50+ lbs!! and we are starting to think he is not a MINI!!shrug What do your minis weigh? how tall at the withers?
[notify]
Tyson

It's Train or be- Trained!

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 10:33am PST 
Atlas same thing happened to us, we were expecting Tyson to stop at around 30 pounds at the most but now he is 45. I am not sure if he or Atlas is a standard though. I saw a couple at the dog park and one standard was a wopping 85 pounds! we either have a small standard or a large mini but the good part is they are all bully, lol!
[notify]