GO!

Love my minis

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '12 7:58pm PST 
Hi to all. I am looking for a fun place to share my love of these great little dogs. I am so confused. Many forums seem to think that they are crossed with paps and are so angry that I have them. I am sure that isn't true in my case.

I have been asked to leave forums because they say I supported a byb. That all mini aussies come only from disreputable breeders. But that can't be true because ...I did no such thing and they came from no such place. It has made me very sad.

Others want to know if they are mini aussies or mini american shepherds. I don't mean to offend anyone but I have no idea what the difference is?? Clara is 11 years old and I don't think that particular debate was raging then. I know it has something to do with AKC. I would love it if someone could explain it simple terms. Google only seemed clear that the two groups are in conflict. But each group only wants people with only those dogs and I honestly don't know. So we aren't welcome either place.

All I know for sure is that she is lovely and the love of my life. I also have a younger guy named Ben. He is a wonderful little fellow. Smart beyond belief and loves all games, toys and tricks.

I just want to meet some folks who appreciate them as much as I do. They are so great and I can't imagine my life without them.
[notify]
Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 6:29pm PST 
Huck is my first mini Aussie and he is just a fantastic dog. I have a a six generation pedigree on him as well as the genetic testing behind him and know for a fact he is well bred and comes from a good breeder.
[notify]
Bo and- Jackie

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 12:26am PST 
i have 2 of them, you can see them on my page! Love them!
[notify]