GO!

Perhaps a new addition!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tank

Mars is covered- in BBQs!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:02pm PST 
Hi, folks!

We have a lawyer friend needing to rehome a beautiful 1-year-old, male, blue merle Miniature Australian Shepherd. (Try saying that 5 times fast, eh? laugh out loud ) I've researched Aussies for quite a while, planning on having one years in the future. Guess I got my wish early. big grin

I know all about the insane exercise demands (and by the description, this guy's crazy, but that might just be from him not getting his energy out daily), along with the need for a job, which I'm going to fulfill with Agility and other little chores.

It's not a 100% sure thing, however. They *may* keep him, as the husband is a bit attached, but the odds are in our favor. (They have too busy of lives to handle him, or they would keep him.) We'll have a definite answer by this weekend. Wish us luck! way to go

Excited,
--Tank snoopy
[notify]
Kate

Bunny Bottom

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 5:34pm PST 
It sounds like great! I have a lot of energy too but it doesn't take much. I like to play ball and I like to catch my Bacon Bubbles from the Bubble maker my mommy bought me. Make sure your mommy gets good food for you. No Corn Gluten or Wheat Gluten. Yuck. Do you know what they put in that ucky dog food. Well we won't talk about it. Try Castors Ultra Mix for a good inexpensive way to feed your new friend wisely I love it. I also like it when she mixes the table scraps in! It is really good and good for me. Look at Leerberg.com that is where my mommy got so darn wise about alot of things. I wish we could play when they get you! Hope it all works out, Kate:dog wave
[notify]