GO!

I am Mali the McNab

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mali

Mali- Born to run

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 6:02pm PST 
I like to herd! Do you? I do!way to go
[notify]
Mali

Mali- Born to run

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 6:04pm PST 
Me too! But I am me! Someone else write somthing PLEASE!!!
[notify]
Katara

let's play!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 9:03pm PST 
I herd anything and everything - birds, people, balls if it's out of line, I'll fix it!
[notify]

Mali

Mali- Born to run

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '07 8:48pm PST 
Me too! Everything must be in order! Especially my family!
[notify]
Katara

let's play!

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '07 9:22pm PST 
My human brother has a couple of friends that come over a lot. They are such a fun group - LOTS of herding with two 4 year olds and I think the small one is 2 1/2. I always manage to corral them high up in their fort over the swings. laugh out loud Good fun!

I haven't figured out how to keep all the water in the wading pool, though. As soon as I jump in some of it leaves and I have to find it! Have you figured out how to make the water get back in the pool?
[notify]
Mali

Mali- Born to run

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '08 10:04pm PST 
It is a very confusing concept! I like to bite river water and try to make it change direction!
[notify]
Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '08 8:06pm PST 
I like to herd....but I also LOVE Flyball!!!!

It is exciting, and uses up some of my energy - and I'm already a champion!
[notify]
Katara

let's play!

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 8:46am PST 
It's been a long time....My family went on vacation and stuck me in a doggie hotel. Not so much fun. I would've liked herding all the people at Disney MUCH better! But, hey, they came back and we're celebrating my 2nd birthday. snoopy
[notify]
Roxy

where's r baby?

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 8:16am PST 
I have a few cats to herd, but other dogs scare me to death.
[notify]