GO!

Maltese stories anyone?!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
MIA 1 - THERAPY DOG

cotton candy!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 4:32am PST 
Im the new kid on the block. my sister Taffany has been on here. I just wanted to give a friendly woof. I was 6 weeks yesterday. I dont get to see my mom and sister for another whole week. I wish i was there already. Im just tooooooo little yet to go home.
[notify]
Reesey

Reesey, no bite!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 6:50am PST 
Hi everyone, I am Reesey and I will be a 1 year old girl on 8/18. When I get excited after someone comes over, I will meow! Mommy and daddy said they never heard a doggy meow before and they laugh and laugh! I do it all the time! That's why my daddy calls me "Kitty." Are there any other moewers out there?
[notify]
Snowball

the hottest boy- around

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 10:16am PST 
my mommy will give me a bath right before she goes to bed at night
and i like to stay up. so with my wet paws i jump on her bed and make it wet so she will not go to bed BOLsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]

Snowdrop the Maltese

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 3:24am PST 
Hello,

Yes, I can tell you a story - look at www.snowdropthemaltese.com
(it works best through Google)

My Mummy helped me to write it, so I do hope you like it !
[notify]
Snowdrop the Maltese

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 3:26am PST 
Hello,

Yes, I can tell you a story - look at www.snowdropthemaltese.com
(it works best through Google)

My Mummy helped me to write it, so I do hope you like it !
[notify]
Happy (in- memory)

The best dog on- the face of the- earth!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 7:36am PST 
My name s Happy, and I'm a playful purebred Maltese. wave I love running around my yard and playing with my Cat friend, Krystal. kitty Only every time I play with her, she's busy and has to leave. Talk about strange. confused Anyway, I'm looking for some new pals to hang out with that won't be busy when I want to play! snoopy
[notify]
Royal- Bentley- Deeogee

Rest In Peace- Sparky

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 10:19am PST 
Hi everfur. I'm Bentley. I've been giving paw and high fiving since I'm a little pup. Now humom says Bentley give me your paw in a really high pitch and I howl up to the sky it's just to darn funny to see.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 1:21pm PST 
so my name is snowball, i love chasing balls and then of course i find my self slipping on the wood floors frown my little paws cannot take it. Oh my hobbies are chasing squirrels, annoying my family by barking at cars, and chilling on the grass. Yes I mean chilling on the grass, which means when I go for a walk I plop right on my belly on the grass refusing to move...... Again referring to the concept of annoying my family

woof woof
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2