GO!

Buying another lhasa

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '12 2:35pm PST 
We already have a lhasa, milo, who's 1. We want another but want to know if anyone has got any advice on how milo might react to a new friend? Milo is great, with our kids who are 3 and 10. He's very territorial around the house but good with other dogs when outside. Just wonder how he'll be with another dog in the house though. Anyone help? kissing
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 11:18am PST 
hi- lashas are very pretty dogs to resists-they costs a lot to groom. u must of got milo as a pup. but they have biting problems big time. I never gave up on mine and he didn't think 2x about biting me hard,now he is older and dieing any day now I still love him, u see im a gemeni and we are very loyal and faithful fools. even when we know its an impossible situation we do not abandoned no one-human or dog. his name is coco and now when I can finally hold him in my arms and kiss him on his face I know he is calm and at peace, he has never kissed me once in 11 yrs. his birthday was yesterday 15/16 or 16/17. I found him in a dirty lot with all the garbage. im 66 yrs old, was an animal rescuer for 5 yrs in nyc and he was my last rescue. my 1176977-peaches. good luck I would choose another breed.
[notify]