GO!

What to feed my lil Lhasa

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Spunky

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 2:30pm PST 
I have this one chance to cut down on expenses by cooking Spunky's food. Six pounds of his food would run us $40.00 a month which I would supplement it with some boiled sweet potatoes. Upon doing a search, I got some conflicting information on what to feed dogs period. I was going to fix him some oat meal, but then I read you shouldn't give dogs oat meal because it may cause bloat. Then I started to give him rice, but of course there was an article that said not to feed him rice. He does have allergies and I would like to help him by not giving him beef which seems to trigger itchy ears. So I don't know what to feed him.shrug
[notify]
Mochi

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 8:32pm PST 
We have always been adamant on feeding Mochi with dog food. I feed her Natures Best by Science Diet. Mochi can only eat 1 cup a day. For the 3 lbs bag 14.99 @ Petsmart, that went up it used to be 12.99. That usually last her 2-3 weeks, also depending on how much activity your pup/dog do. Mochi is indoor, does her daily walk, nothing strennuous
[notify]