GO!

Licks the floor, licks everything

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tiny Rufus

He's Just Rufus

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 4:43pm PST 
Rufus, my lhasa apso, loves to lick everything-the floor, his paws, the couch, the bed, everything.
[notify]
GUS

Mama's boy

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 11:42am PST 
My Gus does the same thing! He is constantly looking for something to lick. The only thing that distracts him is a rawhide bone.shrug
[notify]
Toby

AKA....

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 9:31pm PST 
Ooooooooooh Yeeeeeeessss.... this is me to a "T" Lick when im happy, I lick when excited , I lick my brother especially his eyes, I lick Mum and Dad and anyone else who comes into "tongue range" wink

If im not licking then im chewing. Mum thinks I am going to wear out my tongue and jaw before I reach 2 years of age . laugh out loud
[notify]

Mi Ty Chi- Chen (Ty)

Bacon!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 6:48pm PST 
I"m a licker as well. I love to lick fabric, like my mom's bedspread, or my favorite pillow. I also chew on my toes a lot. It just makes me feel better.
[notify]
Abby

*snort* rub my- belly! *snort*

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '07 3:50pm PST 
I LOOOVE to lick all the leather furniture in my house the most! I also like any other fabric or skin....and myself most of all...but mommy doesn't like me to do thatthinking
[notify]
Winnie Lam

Squeaker- Killer...Qu'est-- ce que c'est!

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 1:54pm PST 
ohhh i'm so glad there are other compulsive lickers on dogster too. i lick my daddy's face and arms when he is sleeping. it wakes him up and he gets mad, but i keep licking him and he stops being mad at me...i lick the sofa, and i tried to lick my brother's eyes but he hates that.

my aunties think i have obsessive compulsive DOGonality disease. i'm sorry for getting my goober on everything...
[notify]
English- Muffin Of- Cranberry

Muffin- Little Miss- Muffin

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 5:50pm PST 
waveHi everybody,
Yep do that too and always licking mom on the arms and even her legs. Did it today too and drove her nuts . I just love giving kisses. Lots and lots of them. Funny I have any saliva left !!!laugh out loud
[notify]
Lacie

Big attitude for- such a little- pup

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 11:35am PST 
I'm a licker too! I lick everything in sight including my mom and dad, clothes, furniture, bedspread, floor. The list goes on! My mom and dad are very surprised I don't chew on the furniture with all of the licking I do.
[notify]
English- Muffin Of- Cranberry

Muffin- Little Miss- Muffin

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 11:03am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudWe were cleaning my human brothers room the other day and he was in school and mom was really mad at himcryWe like laying on his bed and he must have had food there and we did a lot of licking when mom was cleaning and she looked and the bed was all wet. She just laughed because he has a futon be with a bunk on the top. It was blue with wet spots when we got done laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudHelped mom clean it anyway. applauseapplause
[notify]
Gizmo

"Like the- Gremlin"

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 5:17pm PST 
i'm kinda late on replying but i will anyway....
i absolutely LUV to lick the carpet in the den......and the wood floors in the kitchen and dining- room.......i also lick my mom's feet (which makes her laugh because they are very ticklish)(LOL)
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2