GO!

HELLO!?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Siskin

Birds!?

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 7:42am PST 
Any other LMs out there? I'd love to talk to you!!
[notify]
Dooley- (Diamond- Lake's- Albany)

Birdie

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '07 3:20pm PST 
Hi, I live with my uncle Schultz - we're both 5 yrs old and love to hunt! We didn't know we were related until our owners picked Schultz up and the breeder thought I looked like his dog. Turns out, his dog was Schultz's father and my grandfather. It is a small world.
[notify]
Isla

"Isla Bear"

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 2:33am PST 
Hi There!
[notify]

Freckles

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 8:09pm PST 
Hi guys, i'm new around here .. and so glad i could found other large munsterlanders through here, cos not many here in around LA. Cheers Xxx
[notify]
Banjo

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 8:02pm PST 
Hi there,
Looks like we are related! My mom is Sunnynooks Skelly! I just went to my new home this weekend and when my new mom was looking at this site she found more of my family! Kind of neat! My name is Banjo and I now live with a Springer Spaniel named Rookie.
[notify]
Buddy

let's go play- with a squeaky- toy!

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 5:30pm PST 
hi. I am a munsterlander! Not very many people know that there is such a thing as a munsterlander, huh?
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 5:22pm PST 
Hi,
My name is Jake. My owner just realized how much I look like a Large Munsterlander. She adopted me and my brother from a rescue. We were in a kill shelter in Ga. The rescue knew that our Mother was Border Collie / Australian Shepherd mix but she always said our Father was a traveling saleman.
What is your opinion? Do you think that I might be the same as you?
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Mar 15, '10 4:30pm PST 
This post is over a year old, but Kiana is a Large Munsterlander and would love to be your friend!
[notify]
Max

Barked: Thu Mar 25, '10 1:05pm PST 
Hi there, I agree about nobody knowing about Munsterlanders, even Dogster doesn't have that choice when you put your dog photo up! I have never met another one since I've had Max. Love to go to a dog show with Munsterlanders!
[notify]