GO!

So, why get a Japanese Spitz?Ideas please.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sugar

Spitz licker

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 5:13am PST 
Ok, here it starts. My mom keeps asking me why we got a Jap Spitz . I need info so I can explain it too her.
[notify]
ginger

the christmas- gift of love

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 1:07am PST 
because its the best dog ever and its great for families trust me i have one and she is my sister pretty muchsmile
[notify]
gisele

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 11:47am PST 
Because if it's not a spitz ,it's not a dog!!!!!!!!!!You will never regret it!cheercheer
[notify]

Eve

Love! Laugh!- DANCE!

Barked: Fri Apr 10, '09 7:55pm PST 
Because the Japanese Spitz is a breed you just fall in love with the moment you see one. Not just because of their sheer beauty, but also because of their stance, their glance where you can really tel they're thinking, and just a certain way about them, and then you're hooked, and you MUST have one. Atleast that's how it was for me. It took me three years to save up the money, but I finally have one, my baby Eve, and I love her so much, and couldn't be happier, with her and overall (regardless of her occasional naughtiness, lol).
[notify]
chewbacca- (chewi)

fluffy baby

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 6:24am PST 
My mummy loves me even though she was intenting to get a Pomeranian when she found me (I have a little brother Pom now too). I am lovely and cuddly and gentle and I follow her everywhere as I love her so much. I am brave but also placid so I make a great companion. I am always there when my mummy feels down for a cuddle and I am mostly well behaved!
[notify]
Trixie

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 6:43am PST 
I think that spitz are the dogs that match up the way you are... they are the best in keeping secrets. all they wanted was your love and care and give them care in little ways
[notify]
Eve

Love! Laugh!- DANCE!

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 7:19pm PST 
I love hearing from other Japanese Spitz lovers like this!big grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]
woofy

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 6:09am PST 
they're sweet dogs, very playful. you'll fall in love with them easily.smile

when i got mine, it took me just one look at him at that was it!big grin
[notify]