GO!

FREE PERSONALIZED DIAMOND COLLARS

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Pancho

I walk on my- front paws!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 10:06am PST 
Hello!!...I thought I would start a business selling personalized dog collars that has crystal letters of your dogs names on them but I dont have the time so now I have a room full of collars and no idea what to do with them. I am giving them away with 5 letters (first come first served) as long as shipping of $10.00 is paid (by check or money order, or paypal) . If you look online you can see these are sold for almost 3 dollars a letter and the collars go from anywhere from 10 dollars and up. If you want a picture of them or if you want one please email me at kandy94523@yahoo.com and I will send you a pic of the types of collars and charms that go with it. Only one per person please and I ship only to the US unless you want to pay more for international shipping .Thanks! Amethyst
[notify]