GO!

is anyone else's Chin obsessed with licking?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Griffin- In Loving- Memory

A smilin' Chiny- Chin Chin

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 7:10am PST 
I realize this is an old post, but I've just seen it and wanted to comment. Griffin is an obsessive licker for sure. He will lick anything, human, animal, furniture, plants, the floor...heck, he'll lick at the air if nothing else is available. I thought it was particular to him, but maybe it's a Chin trait.

Kelle
[notify]
Sony

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '08 2:06pm PST 
Hi. I have a 1 year old who loves to lick anything and everything. Some of her favorites are: our leather sofa, the wood floors in the house, our shoes (we work in the restaurant industry so I know those are mighty tasty), the rug, and now, her new squeaky ball. She will do this for at least 30 mins at a time. It sounds like it's part of their nature to do this but is there a way to stop this behavior? It gets a bit annoying and disgusting, depending on what it is she's licking. I've tried using the bitter apple spray but I can't really use those on the floors and sofa. Any suggestions?
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2