GO!

Female dogs who like to hump?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sophie

The Princess

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 6:43pm PST 
I was reading a blog post today about the 4th annual leg humping championships for dogs and it mentioned that the fist winner was a female JRT. I thought that I was the only person whose female dog humped them, so it made me feel a little bit better about Sophie's weird behavior. She's still kinda weird though, because the only time that she does it is when we first lay down to bed, and she grabs my left forearm and humps it. Sometimes just a few thrusts, sometimes it lasts quite a while longer, but it happens every night. Even though that's weird, at least now it doesn't seem quite so weird.
[notify]
Phoebe

Born to chew!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 5:50pm PST 
My female who was spayed at a very young age also humps more than my male dogs. And...what's funnier is she only humps my other JRTs HEAD?! It's the strangest thing. LOL :->
[notify]