GO!

please to know jack russel more

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tinta

black spill a- lot

Barked: Tue Oct 11, '11 7:34am PST 
I've just got my JRT mix for few months. When walk she is fine with people, love to be around new people, never chase cats.
Something is bothering me.
We went to dog community meets time and times. First, she looks scared, even with a pup who is smaller size than her. Next minute she started to wag her tail and enjoy. But she won't took any greet from any dogs who come to sniff her. She just keep running in circle, provoke other dogs to chase her (but they never could put a single paw on her-she is just soooo turbo-jet like). So, what do you think guys? (i still keep trying to get her socialized with pawfriends) Is it normal for JRT to be so DOG-Anti??confused
[notify]