GO!

Hi, I'm Boo

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Boo--Adoptab- le

Live for today

Barked: Fri May 20, '11 7:57pm PST 
Hello to all my fellow JRTs (and human Jack-a-holics)--I'm a Jack living in south Florida. I've had a rough time of it lately, My former owner let me go on the street and I wound up in Animal Care and Control for awhile. I'm out now and in a foster home, but I'd really love to find a forever home.

Not to brag or anything, but people tell me I'm just about the sweetest pooch they've ever met! And I'm not too shabby in the training department, either. I know basic commands and I'm completely housebroken.

As a fellow JRT, would you do me a favor and consider sending me a pup pal request? My foster mom is trying to spread the word about me far and wide. And of course, if you'd like to learn more about me, please check out my Dogster page!

Thanks, guys! Chase a squirrel for me! laugh out loud
xoxoxo
Boo
[notify]