GO!

The most bizarre of all Jack Russells?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Skippy

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 9:22am PST 
My Jack Russell, Skippy is by far the strangest creature I have ever seen. She's eccentric and bizarre, even by Jack Russell standards. She's also extremely cute and love her dearly, but man is she funny.

My blog is just dedicated to the weird things my Jack Russell does.
If you're an JRT owner or just a dog lover, I think you'll enjoy it and shake your head in disbelief along with me.

Would love to hear comments from other owners. I feel like I need to know if other JRT owners experience similarly bizarre behaviour.

http://whatsupwithmyjackrussell.blogspot.com/
[notify]
Lyle

rub my belly!

Barked: Wed Oct 6, '10 4:11pm PST 
Yeah, JRTs are bizarre little creatures. Lyle likes to pick berries, too. Mostly blackberries around here, but I bet he'd love blueberries too.
[notify]
Skippy

Barked: Sun Oct 17, '10 6:12am PST 
It's very funny, isn't it? I see yours loves the belly rub, too. Skippy roles over and twitches to try to get your attention, letting us know, "it's time!"
[notify]

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 7:52am PST 
my jrt is REALLY crazy and bizzare but hes so dang smart he has learned at least 2 tricks a week n hes only barely 6 months old
[notify]